Doncaster

roughyed1064

That was absolutely dreadful to watch. No excuses with injuries or whatever that performance was unacceptable. Nobody offered anything the difference was they ran stronger and had better half back with Behrell. I just don’t get what Hewitt offers in these type of games. This league this season is dreadful and we’re 4th (5points of the top). Time for naylor to go because we’re going backwards not improving, he has no game plan in the bigger games.

34 minutes ago, fiftiesremembered said:

Total garbage I'm afraid.Season over.

Whatever next ???

Blimey i thought i was bad for over reactions!!?

Long way to go before writing the whole season off.

What actually upsets me more is seeing the young Oldham lad playing in super league for WARRINGTON , very pleased for the youngster but gutted knowing he should be an Oldham player.

Thats when it hits home about our plight.

Thats two now, the Russell lad plays for huddersfield too.

this is one of the reasons i do not go now the standard mid season collapse,oldham have lost 4 good players in nelmes Kershaw caton-brown and is the other one johnstone and no replacements have been  signed.

forget promotion it was never on Oldham are a average struggling champ.1 side and here they will stay i feel sorry for the supporters who stay through thick and thin i admire you but are backing a lost cause.. 

5 minutes ago, tandle said:

this is one of the reasons i do not go now the standard mid season collapse,oldham have lost 4 good players in nelmes Kershaw caton-brown and is the other one johnstone and no replacements have been  signed.

forget promotion it was never on Oldham are a average struggling champ.1 side and here they will stay i feel sorry for the supporters who stay through thick and thin i admire you but are backing a lost cause.. 

I dont understand why you feel the need to come on an Oldhams fans forum to tell us all its a lost cause ?

I pay to watch the team , as do others.

46 minutes ago, YoungYed said:

That was absolutely dreadful to watch. No excuses with injuries or whatever that performance was unacceptable. Nobody offered anything the difference was they ran stronger and had better half back with Behrell. I just don’t get what Hewitt offers in these type of games. This league this season is dreadful and we’re 4th (5points of the top). Time for naylor to go because we’re going backwards not improving, he has no game plan in the bigger games.

I know what you mean. Brook is a better half back all round. He should have played today 

21 minutes ago, tandle said:

We’ve never had Caton brown 

1 hour ago, chiefgeneral said:

I know what you mean. Brook is a better half back all round. He should have played today 

Brook is twice the player of Hewitt. Absolute insanity to pick Hewitt in front of him if he was available. Joy should have played as well if he was available, Davies gives us nothing.

We need a left centre and winger until Johnson is available as Maders and Holmes just aren't title winning players. Would move Langtree to Loose and move Bowman to second row. Brook and Crook as the halves. Wilkinson starts at hooker and only comes off when he's knackered.  Keep Aaronson as he looks like he has pace and could become a good player.

Cold light of day I was shocked. I expected a narrow win before game but Oldham simply didn't turn up. Speaking to Jordie Hedges after the game I said how many handling errors were made. He reckons we forced them. I'm not so sure but wasn't gonna argue!

Not a good watch and probably no chance of automatic promotion. There is time to turn it around but don't think there is the team or money to do so.

I remember Peter Tunks having a bad day a Donny away and I expect the same to happen to Naylor at the end of the season !

I have always defended Naylor as I thought the good times have outweighed the bad under him.

However it does seem the team may have gone stale under his guidance and maybe it is time for fresh ideas.

Would love to get Paul Rowley given his record in League 1/Championship but know that isn't going to happen so would settle for Tim Sheens ?

7 hours ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Yeah, we were poor. But a couple of bad bounces and a pass, intercepted, that shouldn't have been made along with the whoopsies. Doncaster played to the conditions, kept it tight and kicked. Wouldn't be oldham if we didn't balls up now and then.

We got hammered 31/0 we wasn’t good enough no excuses. Players like madders and Holmes on one side is so weak against the better teams. I remember saying last season that Holmes wasn’t good enough and I got slated for it, it always shows against the better teams that he’s nowhere near good enough.

Archived