Rochdale at home.

spanishknight

44 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Special mention today must go to perry Whiteley , best all round wingers display seen in a York shirt all season .

Agree George. I struggled to separate Perry and Junior but decided to go for the winger. Well played Perry Whiteley.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Yep, well played Perry. That bloke vaivai was ok as well! 

A couple of other players who did some real solid work today and caught my eye were JJR and Harris. With Harris in the team it gives Connor so much more freedom to do those things we love that turn sides around and make us such a difficult side to contain.

Onwards ever onwards the mighty mighty Kneets!

I thought all the York 17 were fantastic today.  Junior Vaivai must be up there with the Wolfpack's Ricky Leutele as the best centre in this Divison - such as shame he's not "ours", as players like him who beat men for fun and offlload to their winger at will can win you tight games on their own.  He's the quality of player we need if this club is to continue to rise - Hull KR must have some flipping good centres if they can offord to loan him out.  Let's hope Tony Smith wasn't watching today....

11 minutes ago, Fax Knight said:

I thought all the York 17 were fantastic today.  Junior Vaivai must be up there with the Wolfpack's Ricky Leutele as the best centre in this Divison - such as shame he's not "ours", as players like him who beat men for fun and offlload to their winger at will can win you tight games on their own.  He's the quality of player we need if this club is to continue to rise - Hull KR must have some flipping good centres if they can offord to loan him out.  Let's hope Tony Smith wasn't watching today....

Not all KR fans rate Vaivai, they say that he is too quick out of the line and when commited in the tackle leaves gaps in defence. Personally I would take that especially in Championship as its clear he is at another level but quite right the level of player to be looking at. 

29 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

Yep, well played Perry. That bloke vaivai was ok as well! 

A couple of other players who did some real solid work today and caught my eye were JJR and Harris. With Harris in the team it gives Connor so much more freedom to do those things we love that turn sides around and make us such a difficult side to contain.

Onwards ever onwards the mighty mighty Kneets!

Players like JJR might not score a hat trick but he put in a shift. He deserves to be on the team sheet every week. Harris got stuck in, as well as Scottie and Stock. Bodes well for the future. UTK...Perry was my MOM

I know it'might not happen, but I honestly believe if we can get Vaivai and Harris for the rest of the season, we will make the play offs. Everyone of them today was outstanding, and we have a great blend of grafters, playmakers and one hell of a defence. Some of the tackling today was top drawer, there will be some tired and aching Hornets tonight.

We have a terrific squad with a great attitude, I'm sure we are in for a very exciting end to the season.

Great all round performance. Great to see Whitely take those chances, a bit more consistency and he can become a very good winger, certainly got the power and speed for it.

Not seen the crowd announced yet, I'm guessing 1500-1600. 

32 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Long range tries have been sped up on the highlights, bloody stupid.

According to YouTube comment from the Knights "Because RFL rules say we aren't allowed to put out longer than two minutes of footage within 48 hours of the match finishing...When we put the extended highlights out, they won't be sped up!"

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

9 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

According to YouTube comment from the Knights "Because RFL rules say we aren't allowed to put out longer than two minutes of footage within 48 hours of the match finishing...When we put the extended highlights out, they won't be sped up!"

Aye I read, no idea why that would be a rule, bit daft init.

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Just watched the tries again, think we have found a new winger in Sam Scott lol.

For this game John we sat further over than usual to the Bootham Crescent end. Just in front of us was Sams wife and little lad, when he backed up and took that pass he was dead opposite them. As he ran back celebrating he looked over to them with a beaming smile, it was picture perfect. for fathers day. Nearly brought tears to mi eyes lad.?

Archived