Dewsbury game

Kayakman

No new clock yet....has been put on hold for awhile....the City of Toronto guy responsible said, "They are pushing for a firm date."  I think the bulbs were fixed before the Arrows game????

12 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Getting a City dept motivated to do anything with alacrity is an exercise in frustration

Weather looks like steady showers...will affect attendance..blame will be placed elsewhere by the Naysayers though I fear.

13 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Getting a City dept motivated to do anything with alacrity is an exercise in frustration

It's all Doug Ford's fault.

14 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Your cardboard cut outs will get all soggy.

It will be death blow to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Sky is falling in....The Sky is falling in!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

It will be death blow to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Sky is falling in....The Sky is falling in!!!!!!!!

Also Doug Ford's fault.

5 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Weather looks like steady showers...will affect attendance..blame will be placed elsewhere by the Naysayers though I fear.

I haven't known the weather forecast to be correct on the day of the match at any game so far this year...in any case us diehards will be there rain or shine ...if they can play, i can sit in the stands fortified by offerings from the beergarden cheering them on..

7 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I believe this game and the crowd size is going to be a big 'test' for our concept and future.

Nah, that'll be Toulouse next weekend...bigger test and hopefully better weather

3 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Nah, that'll be Toulouse next weekend...bigger test and hopefully better weather

If there is bad weather for either game it is all Doug Fords fault.

Congratulations Pack on a great performance- I’m not downhearted by the size of the defeat as it is one thing to be fitter, stronger and faster but you have to use the advantages you have and Toronto did brilliantly today, K’man will be purring all week no doubt.

2 hours ago, Reverend Ram said:

it is one thing to be fitter, stronger and faster but you have to use the advantages you have and Toronto did brilliantly today

Spot on and most sporting. Having the money to assemble a squad is one thing, turning them into a winning side is not a given. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

16 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Good to see Canadian weather forecasters are as bad as their British counterparts.

not a drop of rain. let this be a lesson to those fainthearted who stay away becoz of weather forecasters. 

34 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

not a drop of rain. let this be a lesson to those fainthearted who stay away becoz of weather forecasters. 

How many were there Robert do you know?

43 minutes ago, RayCee said:

How many were there Robert do you know?

Well I think Robert was wrong..my wife felt two (2) drops of rain and the attendance was roughly 6 200 I would say.

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Well I think Robert was wrong..my wife felt two (2) drops of rain and the attendance was roughly 6 200 I would say.

27 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

Kman is right  we felt the same 2 drops.  I think it they announced 6300 and change

Nice you agreed on the raindrops, pity about the attendance. Shall we say 6,250 as a fair compromise?

6 hours ago, RayCee said:

Nice you agreed on the raindrops, pity about the attendance. Shall we say 6,250 as a fair compromise?

Man of Kent will have to confirm the 62 in attendance.

It was 6,735. Forecasters predicted rain which no doubt affected crowd but still healthy turnout. next week for Toulouse should be back in the 8ks I would think

On 16/06/2019 at 09:18, RobertAM said:

It was 6,735. Forecasters predicted rain which no doubt affected crowd but still healthy turnout. next week for Toulouse should be back in the 8ks I would think

Thanks Robert. Does anyone know what the attendance was for the away game w. Sheffield Eagles (Round 15)?

Archived