14 Jun: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/06/19 at 18:45

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ferres should be taken around the back of that rubbish stand and put out of his misery.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 poor struggling teams, Wigan marginally better, albeit partly because Leeds lost Sutcliffe and effectively Handley too. 

The only thing Leeds can take out of it is that their defence is much improved in recent weeks, compared with under Furner, which at least gives us a chance of winning games 

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Really frustrating game that as s Rhinos fan I thought Wigan were poor, we were just worse, we had ample opportunities to win that but with no half backs of any worth we just couldn’t create a thing our last plays were woeful 

Who were the Leeds halves?

That game showed the difficulties these two sides are having. Error ridden and low on quality. Why didn't the Referee send that last so called try to the Video Referee? I  thought straight away he went down early and lost the ball. Probably summed the game up.

As I said early in the thread, relegation battle, the quality was awful.

As for that Clubb try, just wow, how the hell is that given, Kendall didn't see him ground it and where was the in-goal judge?

1 minute ago, Gooleboy said:

That game showed the difficulties these two sides are having. Error ridden and low on quality. Why didn't the Referee send that last so called try to the Video Referee? I  thought straight away he went down early and lost the ball. Probably summed the game up.

Because the referee is behind the play/player and from his angle it would look a certain try

10 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

As I said early in the thread, relegation battle, the quality was awful.

As for that Clubb try, just wow, how the hell is that given, Kendall didn't see him ground it and where was the in-goal judge?

There is no in goal judge when there is a video ref.

Archived