New signing Klaxton at 8 am

spanishknight

I thought Jubb and Brining were playing were playing really well at the moment and with Carter as back up we seemed to be strong enough in the hooker position,but nether less welcome back Andy

Bizarrely we were talking about this on Tuesday night but in a Connor Robinson situation as he could fill the Hooker role if needed if 3 Hookers were injured. Be interesting to see when Ben is fit in the next few weeks what the halfs look like. Personally i would still keep Matty Marsh at full back but do we go with Harris and Ben or keep Harris and Connor or rotate between the 3. Ideally Ben is a 6 and Harris is probably the most flexible in the halves out the 3 but i dont think dropping Harris is justified at the minute i know Ben has played on the wing before but is he quick or big enough for what we need is difficult to say. We definitely need his leadership and experience ideally on the pitch and not just in the dressing room. 

29 minutes ago, HarrogateKnights said:

Bizarrely we were talking about this on Tuesday night but in a Connor Robinson situation as he could fill the Hooker role if needed if 3 Hookers were injured. Be interesting to see when Ben is fit in the next few weeks what the halfs look like. Personally i would still keep Matty Marsh at full back but do we go with Harris and Ben or keep Harris and Connor or rotate between the 3. Ideally Ben is a 6 and Harris is probably the most flexible in the halves out the 3 but i dont think dropping Harris is justified at the minute i know Ben has played on the wing before but is he quick or big enough for what we need is difficult to say. We definitely need his leadership and experience ideally on the pitch and not just in the dressing room. 

Ben can play any position in the backs and play well, remember he had never played in the halves untill Fordy put him there last season, one or two players who are on loan maybe leaving us in the next week or two so there will be places up for grabs, then theres Chilton who will be back soon, glad I dont have to sort it, think Fordys knows what hes doing.

Hopefully were going all the way in the 1895 cup and the race for the top 5 ,so flexibility and spelling players will be key , something we know Mr ford is in his element with .

Up the resourceful kneets???

Seems to me that Brad Hey has fallen down the pecking order and that Jason Bass is seen as a winger with loan players filling this centre spot. Judah is fourth or even fifth choice winger when Robson & Chilton are fit again. Surely he must be considering his future? Is Benny ever going to return or simply call it a day and is Chilton going to play this season? Who’d be a coach??

Archived