Any 1 from 7

Top 5 not cut and dried yet , but the dreaded relegation fight ( that we shouldn't be as interested in ) has opened up now , anybody having a bad run could end up right in it 

Meanwhile Saints carry on relentlessly to the LLS , how exciting ? ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Top 5 not cut and dried yet , but the dreaded relegation fight ( that we shouldn't be as interested in ) has opened up now , anybody having a bad run could end up right in it 

Meanwhile Saints carry on relentlessly to the LLS , how exciting ? ?

You’re proving my point, all of those 7 could make the top 5 but the talk is about relegation 

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

You’re proving my point, all of those 7 could make the top 5 but the talk is about relegation 

Not really, fella. Nine games left and no one really knows who will be in the top 5 or who will go down.

You could moan about the quality of Super League but it sure isn’t predictable this season.

Another way of looking at it is after 18 rounds three wins separate a play off place and bottom of the table.

That is a really competitive league.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

I came here to see if there was a thread on this. For a few weeks we've been getting told it was any one of three to be relegated, but they've all picked up wins and dragged the others into the dogfight.

I suspect that, all of a sudden, Wakefield, Huddersfield and Salford are nervously looking over their shoulders. If any of those three continue in bad form, then they are going to be right in that mix in a few weeks time. Momentum counts for plenty - London, Leeds and Hull KR have it, it looks like Wakefield and Salford do not.

Very interesting times

3 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

Leeds away at Saints next Friday is massive for them, so in all probability unless Leeds get a shock win at Saints Leeds will be 2nd from bottom in Super League this time next week.

I think we’ll be bottom placed by the end of June. I also think Hull KR will be above Huddersfield by then too

1 minute ago, The Future is League said:

I wasn't aware of that, but you could be right.

Well either way, Leeds will be in the do do if they lose to Saints on Friday.

One silver lining if they do get relegated, it will put an end to the moaners and whingers of our (Fev's) dual reg partnership we have with them!  

Just now, Private Baldrick said:

One silver lining if they do get relegated, it will put an end to the moaners and whingers of our (Fev's) dual reg partnership we have with them!  

Were in the  win or lose on Friday TBH

15 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

Now with Tony Smith in charge of KR  they will climb the table and i think we are looking at a Leeds v London shoot out for relegation

I hope you are right and they give him an extended contract , we want to keep Fordy at York. :kolobok_biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Private Baldrick said:

I still think if Leeds finish bottom they wont get relegated.

46 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

I still think if Leeds finish bottom they wont get relegated.

What do you think will happen?

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

13 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

If Leeds finish bottom, Super League will find some excuse as to not promote the championship grand final winners, or have a 13 team Super League.

Watch this space.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens. I think they’d let them go down, there’s enough scrutiny on the integrity of the governing bodies without such blatant favoritism. Doubt they’ll finish bottom anyway.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

18 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

If Leeds finish bottom, Super League will find some excuse as to not promote the championship grand final winners, or have a 13 team Super League.

Watch this space.

It would make far more sense to have a 14 team SL, maybe then we could have a fairer league where its straight home and away fixtures, people seem to be forgetting that with P&R as it is a team is getting relegated when they play some teams more than others

Archived