11 games to go...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Salford to go down for mine. And, frankly, who would miss them?

I did think this a few weeks ago, with the news of all the player departures. But they have a positive points difference and haven't really been getting beaten by many. They effectively have an extra point in the bank.

But the others below are in better form. Going to be very close.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

I was going to suggest Wigan the team that could make top 5 in place of Cas. A wakefield win today could see them replace CA's though?

Cats also have potential to drop out of top 5?

Saints will finish top.

Warrington will probably finish 2nd, although Hull are starting to find momentum and could push them.

Cas and Wigan will make up the 5. Catalans are starting to really slump and I can see them getting edged out.

At the bottom, London are still favourites for the drop but it is a genuine relegation scrap now. Whoever loses today is in big trouble imo.

With 11 games to go that means 'Ull are due another 3 hammerings of 50pts+ , anyone care to predict them? 

For what it's worth the week before the Semi-final and then it's down to how that pans out, a loss and they might go into freefall then, a win  and it could be after the final, win or lose, like previously.?

16 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

With 11 games to go that means 'Ull are due another 3 hammerings of 50pts+ , anyone care to predict them? 

For what it's worth the week before the Semi-final and then it's down to how that pans out, a loss and they might go into freefall then, a win  and it could be after the final, win or lose, like previously.?

We've got St Helens at home twice, so can see it being one of those.

As long as it's not at Wembley, I'm good with it! I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be to get stuffed at Wembley.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

4 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

As long as it's not at Wembley, I'm good with it! I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be to get stuffed at Wembley.

So Warrington might as  well not turn up. 

4 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Did I say Hull would be playing at Wembley? I just said I wouldn't like to be stuffed there.

I am aware why you said it, not for Warrington fans benefit.

Relegation is still too close to call, although I agree that the losers of the London - HKR game will have problems here. Saints still look like favourites for the LLS and unless Cas and the Cats start winning again soon Wigan and Salford will overtake them.  I reckon that we're looking at a Saints - Wire Grand Final at the moment, but there's still a way to go.

11 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Relegation is still too close to call, although I agree that the losers of the London - HKR game will have problems here. 

At least the losers have a chance to get the two points back later in the season

rldfsignature.jpg

4 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

London play wakefield in last game of regular season. That will be the £1M game and on present form I would tip London to win

London play leeds the week before and Leeds Salford is last game of the season iirc!

2 hours ago, fevtom said:

London v Hull KR next week is a massive game. With one of them certain to win and Leeds, Wakey playing Warrington and Saints the relegation battle could get even closer.

"certain", what if it's a draw? Agree with the pressure on Leeds and IMO Wakefield more because they like Cas have gone into free-fall of late.

Rumours circulating that Leeds have signed Hastings, Parcell is off to Hull KR with Lunt coming the other way.

I really hope Leeds have offered Salford a shed load of cash to release Hastings, they surely be mad to turn down cash rather than let him go for free at the end of the season?

Archived