comedy gold

I thought I'd seen everything  a few weeks back when FEV  best bradford FEV winning 38-4 bradford have scrum on their twenty hooter goes ball comes out  but instead of dying with the ball  scrum half passes  it to winger FEV intercept try to FEV 42-4 but on sunday widnes might have beaten  that FEV have the ball on widnes 40 holmes chips ball over widnes line  hooter goes 16-4 to FEV gelling picks up ball and is stood still a FEV player is about ta yard  in front of him walking towards  him  instead of letting the FEV player grab him end of game  he decides to run to the side and pass to winger winger runs forward and is tackled as he is falling to the ground he he decides to pass the ball back to gelling who's got a FEV player running towards him gelling knocks the ball over his head  ball goes to ground FEV pick up try 22- 4 a pure masterclass from gelling and his winger on how to see out a rugby league championship game 

1 hour ago, POR said:

I thought I'd seen everything  a few weeks back when FEV  best bradford FEV winning 38-4 bradford have scrum on their twenty hooter goes ball comes out  but instead of dying with the ball  scrum half passes  it to winger FEV intercept try to FEV 42-4 but on sunday widnes might have beaten  that FEV have the ball on widnes 40 holmes chips ball over widnes line  hooter goes 16-4 to FEV gelling picks up ball and is stood still a FEV player is about ta yard  in front of him walking towards  him  instead of letting the FEV player grab him end of game  he decides to run to the side and pass to winger winger runs forward and is tackled as he is falling to the ground he he decides to pass the ball back to gelling who's got a FEV player running towards him gelling knocks the ball over his head  ball goes to ground FEV pick up try 22- 4 a pure masterclass from gelling and his winger on how to see out a rugby league championship game 

Vicky.... Is that you? 

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

1 hour ago, POR said:

Have you ever come across these two character before; 

, and .

They're called comma and full stop. Try using them. They work.

2 hours ago, POR said:

Which team is it again?

For crimes against grammar, POR deserves a long sentence.

Possibly not quite as long a sentence as his opening post though.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Vicky.... Is that you? 

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

Whats Eorl Crabtree got to do with it?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

I guess punctuation hasn't arrived in Fev yet. 

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left

This species has amused itself to death

7 hours ago, POR said:

Which club do you follow mate? 

Archived