Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Batley Bob

Bulldog inbound

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, fredm said:

Background? Age? Previous experience? Surely we can disclose more than above?

Looking at him I'd guess at 

Shaw Cross under 12's

Paper Round 

Cleaning Chimney's

There getting younger these players

Good luck fella 😀😀😀😀😀

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ex batley boy/ ballboy and obviously needs to play against men rather than scholarship/ academies to step him up in experience. Supposedly decent

  • Thanks 1

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, silverback said:

 cant be much cop or he would be at FEV,

Give the lad a chance why dont you, local lad come through Batley Boys ranks and will have pride to wear the shirth

  • Like 3

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This boy is quick and has a good eye for a break. Will be interesting to see how he goes. Good luck Jack

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

He’s been at Fev already this year! 

Decent enough kid wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t in the rhinos first team next season

makes you wonder why we dident grab him before fev then,same with cooper but all the best to the lad as we sure need some sort of player who can hit gaps at pace,  do we attract playesr at the moment or even have a coach they want to be coached by.??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, silverback said:

makes you wonder why we dident grab him before fev then,same with cooper but all the best to the lad as we sure need some sort of player who can hit gaps at pace,  do we attract playesr at the moment or even have a coach they want to be coached by.??

if he can hit a gap at pace he will be through all on his own. 

is it possible all his good attributes can be coached out of him?.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a new forward who can hit a gap at pace!! There's only Wardy doing it, these supposed big guys,,Everett, Bienek, Dickinson haven't made a fistful of breaks between them call season.  Good to see a Batley lad coming back though, although if needed to come into the side we'd have 2 young, inexperienced centres side by side. Wonder who the coach put his name down for on his call to Giants this morning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

Give the lad a chance why dont you, local lad come through Batley Boys ranks and will have pride to wear the shirth

Too right, Good on him. I hope he does well> It's a positive for the Town and Batley Boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Too right, Good on him. I hope he does well> It's a positive for the Town and Batley Boys.

But not even worthy of a mention on the club main website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fredm said:

But not even worthy of a mention on the club main website.

I think what Fred is trying to say is , first player to come from Batley since Dane manning ,, thro Batley boys to being a ball boy at mount and via the touch n pass team ,  we should be shouting it from the rooftops , but it seems we are keeping it very low key


IMG_0583.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/06/2019 at 12:21, silverback said:

makes you wonder why we dident grab him before fev then,same with cooper but all the best to the lad as we sure need some sort of player who can hit gaps at pace,  do we attract playesr at the moment or even have a coach they want to be coached by.??

Has anyone told you about dual registration? You would be quite appalled when you hear about it.

  • Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacks a superb talent, a year younger than Harry Newman but right up there with him in terms of talent. Not as explosive as Newman but more skilled and intelligent, he's as natural a center as iv seen at that age, i fully expect the two of them to be Leeds starting centers in a couple of year. . Hope you's play him center and not wing so you see the best of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen Jack over the last couple of years playing for Yorkshire in the under 19s, he is a strong runner and has a Good eye for the gap with speed to take advantage. Spectators will have to give him a chance under 19s to championship is a big learning curve so let us give him the support he deserves to help him make that transition.

  • Like 4

 

 

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ernieone said:

I have seen Jack over the last couple of years playing for Yorkshire in the under 19s, he is a strong runner and has a Good eye for the gap with speed to take advantage. Spectators will have to give him a chance under 19s to championship is a big learning curve so let us give him the support he deserves to help him make that transition.

Has scored 2 tries in 3 dual reg appearances for fev , so knows this level ernie


IMG_0583.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/06/2019 at 15:05, Keep The Faith said:

He’s been at Fev already this year! 

Decent enough kid wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t in the rhinos first team next season

Well we'll look forward to seeing him playing for the Rhinos next season lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...