Sign in to follow this  
spanishknight

Swinton away

Should be a good game on Sunday with them beating Toulouse and us with nearly a full squad to pick from and a new player to boot, ive booked my seat on the bus cant wait, come on the Knights.

• Like 2

Dont envy Fordy picking his team for Sundays game, think whoever misses out will play against Batley on Wednesday, as far as I know theres only Ash whos injured now, Benny and Chilton should be O.K. for either game.

Edited by spanishknight
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Dont envy Fordy picking his team for Sundays game, think whoever misses out will play against Batley on Wednesday, as far as I know theres only Ash whos injured now, Benny and Chilton should be O.K. for either game.

Great to have a nearly full squad to pick from. A big hands up to the trainers and medical staff, and not forgetting the players! 👏🏻

• Like 2

It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!

On 18/06/2019 at 16:24, spanishknight said:

Should be a good game on Sunday with them beating Toulouse and us with nearly a full squad to pick from and a new player to boot, ive booked my seat on the bus cant wait, come on the Knights.

Think it will be a tough one. They ran us close at home, and as we all know, they won in France too. 

It depends which York and which Swinton turn up on Sunday. Both are capable of doing a job on the other if we are error free and top of our game we will win got to cut the errors like last Sundays performance. Swinton can be a class act and if we let them have the game they will take it. We need a performance like Rochdale at Home rather than Rochdale away 2 

• Like 2

With Sheffield winning last night we have dropped to 6th, a win at Swinton tomorrow would take us back to 5th, know theres a long way to go but 5th would be way above our wildest dreams.

• Like 1

For the twitter followers out there you may have seen the friendly banter between me and Mike Butt from Swinton which came about during the game at Bootham when he was the 1st player to give me banter (good lad) so that will be continuing tomorrow in good humour so we better win now! 

• Like 1

Should be a good  following at swinton today , let's make some noise to ensure the boy's bring back the points .

• Like 1

Looking like one of the fullest coaches this season, should be a good away support plus Swinton's crowds have increased this season. Might just get to 1,000.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Looking like one of the fullest coaches this season, should be a good away support plus Swinton's crowds have increased this season. Might just get to 1,000.

And theres more to be picked up at Blossom St.

5 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

And theres more to be picked up at Blossom St.

Yep, save us a seat!

• Like 1

Shame we didn’t nil em or am I being greedy 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Solid performance today , fordys  coaching skills are really paying dividends , top 5 finish would be amazing .

Up the resilient kneets😀😀😀

• Like 1

Well played today York hope you didn't see anymore OBSTRUCTIONS on the way home 😀

• Haha 6

come on Kneets 3rd or even second is do-able. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, RIGGY said:

Well played today York hope you didn't see anymore OBSTRUCTIONS on the way home 😀

Thank you. Glad to come away from a difficult fixture with a win, which I thought we deserved. Having said that, the referee had a shocker, hadn't a clue what was going on half the time.. 

• Like 1

I spoke to a swinton fan walking back to the car after the game and he said we were the best team he had seen there this season. I thought cam Scott looked a great find.

• Like 1