22-23 Jun: The Betfred League 1 Match Thread

Travelling home with the Crusaders faithful...a very happy bus! A real tussle today. I thought Haven had nicked it going 22 up and that Cru had just missed out missing a kick at 22-20 but an unbelievable last couple of minutes showed how well we can play as a team. Fantastic.

5 minutes ago, gogledd said:

Travelling home with the Crusaders faithful...a very happy bus! A real tussle today. I thought Haven had nicked it going 22 up and that Cru had just missed out missing a kick at 22-20 but an unbelievable last couple of minutes showed how well we can play as a team. Fantastic.

Thank you Cru! L1 is wide open. Just two points between top 5. Every game will count. Impossible to call. 

8 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

Thank you Cru! L1 is wide open. Just two points between top 5. Every game will count. Impossible to call. 

A couple of more wins for us and we could have been in the top 5. It's really that close!

1 hour ago, gogledd said:

close game we seem to be struggling these last few weeks. But take nothing away from u guys you deserved it today. Your turning into our bogey team (at home) these last few seasons. 

Archived