21 Jun: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/06/19 at 18:45

I don't get this pessimism by Wakey fans - they very nearly came back and beat us last time out at Belle Vue and will be fired up for this.
We are not exactly on great form and have had several wobbles at home.
Expecting a close game and a consolidating home win, but not the pushover being suggested so far. 

By how many?  Nuff said!

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

10 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

I don't get this pessimism by Wakey fans - they very nearly came back and beat us last time out at Belle Vue and will be fired up for this.
We are not exactly on great form and have had several wobbles at home.
Expecting a close game and a consolidating home win, but not the pushover being suggested so far. 

Have you seen our squad lately?

Warrington by a fair few. Wakefield have dropped off a cliff lately with 5 games without a win and scraped past Hudds and Leeds in the league for their two last league wins, not helped by a shocking injury list for sure and loss of confidence.

If they can run Warrington close or even sneak a win then they would be doing superbly well. As things stand I can see Wakefield being dragged into that bottom few before season end because they have a really, really difficult last lot of matches including against other teams in the mix at the wrong end.

Warrington, Hudds(h), Cats(a), Cas(h), Wigan(a), SH(a), Hull(h), Rovers(a) Wigan(h), Warrington(a).

they need bodies and confidence back, all started with that defeat at London.

16 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

Played alright first half better than we have been.  Second half clueless.  In attack, no structure, no confidence and loads of panic.

Up the Trin 

Reminds me of Corporal Jones.

https://youtu.be/nR0lOtdvqyg

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Since I’m totally out of the loop here, could someone please enlighten me as to why there are loads of posts on several threads with pictures of Bernard Cribbins in them?    I’m obviously slow on the uptake and missing the joke ?

Wakey if Fifita is okay should be alright,  Wire should have scored another few more tries but weren't clinical enough. On a side point the referee allowed too much wrestling in the tackle and it became scrappy although he was same for both teams. 

No leadership on the park. No one appears to be willing take on responsibility. Feel sorry for the halves due to the fact that the pack is not up to the job and gaining nothing. I would hazard a guess that the team are way down in confidence and belief and are, at the moment not playing for the coach. Something amiss behind the scenes methinks.

Archived