21 Jun: SL: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/06/19 at 18:45

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of agree with Bleep. Leeds attack has shown no signs of improvement, but their defence has looked way more organised and determined in recent games. I don't think they can ultimately score enough to win the game, but I can see them frustrating Saints a little and keeping it relatively close.

Something like 22-12

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

A drubbing is coming for the Leeds club in this one.

How do you think the Leeds team will do?

1 hour ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Saints by loads to heap more misery on the Leeds club and their fans.

You don't mean that you old softie!

6 hours ago, East of the Moon said:

You don't mean that you old softie!

I was trying to be gentle/realistic rather than scathing, if Leeds win then they deserve the plaudits as they seem to be so far off the pace right now.

Tonight's London result put more pressure on Leeds, something they don't seem able to cope with very well.....if Saints really go town it could wipe out a significant part of the Rhinos point advantage over those around them?

9 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Don’t want to see another epic tonight. I want to be awestruck by Saints’ brilliance as they hammer Leeds by 30.

Think it's more likley having seen the team's to be nearer 50?

Not sure how this match is going to play out.  Leeds will be desperate given their league position.  We are without Robes, which in attack will be compensated for but in defence leaves us a little more vulnerable in the middle, especially when Lees is on as his defence is suspect.  I am hoping for a win, and a good one, but I'm not counting the chickens.

C'mon you Saints!

7 minutes ago, Saintslass said:

Not sure how this match is going to play out.  Leeds will be desperate given their league position.  We are without Robes, which in attack will be compensated for but in defence leaves us a little more vulnerable in the middle, especially when Lees is on as his defence is suspect.  I am hoping for a win, and a good one, but I'm not counting the chickens.

C'mon you Saints!

If you were you will find a few in the Leeds defensive line?

5 minutes ago, hullste said:

Shocking turnout from the Leeds supporters. 

Well they are used to plenty of success which makes it easier to support your team, soon drop off when the going gets tough. 

Archived