20 Jun: SL: London Broncos v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/06/19 at 18:45

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome excitement and tension from both teams. Can we breathe now?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

One of the best most enjoyable games we’ve seen this season . Engrossing from start to finish , London just fantastic enthusiasm and will and plenty for rovers to take out of it . Both look better than Leeds 

What a thoroughly enjoyable game that was, 2 teams wanting to just get on with playing rugby and it shows how good it can be when they keep a clean tackle. Some great hits too, yates loves tackling eh... 

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

One of the best most enjoyable games we’ve seen this season . Engrossing from start to finish , London just fantastic enthusiasm and will and plenty for rovers to take out of it . Both look better than Leeds 

Of more concern to me they both look better than Cas in 5th place.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

3 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I don’t care who wins the Grand Final or whatever happens between now and the end of the season, Danny Ward IS coach of the year.

Deffo, on a par with Leicester City's premiership win IMHO.

Given the tools and the absolute banker that some were saying London were to be relegated what they've done so far is miraculous. He's got them playing to their absolute max more than any other team in SL and their commitment to each other is very special indeed.

Outstanding result. As I alluded to earlier, London are an odd side. I often watch them and think their forwards aren't making much headway, their passing is laboured, and no one looks like busting a tackle. Yet they just find a way to make things happen. Their effort and commitment are second to none, and if you've got that it's amazing what you can achieve.

Really entertaining game. For two sides at the bottom of the league, they provided a game of good quality.

London have got scarce resources and are showing that teamwork and effort really does get you somewhere. Let's not forget this is a largely the same side that widely were tipped not to make the middle 8's last year.

If they stay up, no question that Ward is coach of the year.

If they don't, whatever happens between now and the end of the season, they have by far exceeded expectations and can be really proud. In some ways, that makes them more dangerous.

Only negative, it's a shame that we will lose a side from Super League this year that add a lot to the competition.

8 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Sure is 

The Jillaroos v The Ferns is even better imo.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

A number have come via the Southern and Welsh Amateur Systems. The Broncos are no longer the team full of Aussies and Northerners with nobody from outside the heartlands in it. Rob Butler and Kieron Dixon are Londoners/South Eastern England. Walker is from Hertfordshire, Elliott Kear is from Cardiff and Rhys Williams from North Wales. We need the game to further invest in London & South East as well as Wales for me. There is so much potential with Rugby League in them 2 areas for me.

Archived