Cameron Leeming

Crown Flatter

He was I believe er, disillusioned. He was in the nineteen for the Toronto match, but overlooked in favour of a loanee player.

Also heard that another player has taken his boots home for a similar reason, name as yet, not known. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

1 minute ago, Crown Flatter said:

He was I believe er, disillusioned. He was in the nineteen for the Toronto match, but overlooked in favour of a loanee player.

Also heard that another player has taken his boots home for a similar reason, name as yet, not known. 

If it's true and we played Owen Trout rather than him, then that was a poor decision. A game we were never going to win. 

I reckon you are spot on with your comments.

I understand that we might have had to take players on loan, but to overlook one of our own I believe is wrong; brings out resentment and knocks team morale.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

2 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

I reckon you are spot on with your comments.

I understand that we might have had to take players on loan, but to overlook one of our own I believe is wrong; brings out resentment and knocks team morale.

Any player that has ever had it done to him will not forget it, makes you feel unappreciated and makes you mad because this was your chance that you earned by being part of the club, then another guy comes in, who isn't even a club member...it just makes you furious inside.

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

If it's true and we played Owen Trout rather than him, then that was a poor decision. A game we were never going to win. 

if (if) this is true I am even more disappointed than usual (Yep, BSJ...I know that sounds impossible).  We are short of centres and Leeming looked the part to me...To be left out for Trout would make anyone vote with their feet...Shocking decision...

We had another choice for winger in Alex Brown at the start of the season - I even understand we approached him to come and play for us  - but where is he now ?  It sure is strange.

And what has happened to Charlie Martin the forward who told me he had just about got back to full fitness at the start of the season ?  I don't think he has played for us yet because I have been looking out for him to see how he would fare.  He is a big guy  and could boost our pack.

Both players are still shown on the clubs playing list. Am I missing something ? 

5 hours ago, NickD said:

if (if) this is true I am even more disappointed than usual (Yep, BSJ...I know that sounds impossible).  We are short of centres and Leeming looked the part to me...To be left out for Trout would make anyone vote with their feet...Shocking decision...

Some surprising changes I agree. Like everyone else I am unable to really comment, not having any inside information, but we do seem to be leaving ourselves a little vulnerable in key positions at this stage of the season.

I am viewing developments at distance, probably greater than normal in this instance, but the options available to us are very limited: win three key matches or hope like hell that we have another structural reorganisation.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived