Scott moore

ipods4ever

I read that your fans were questioning the commitment of your players. Kyle Shelford will give you nothing less than 100% and play in any position he’s asked. I sponsored him for 2 seasons and got to know him well so you’ve also gained 2 extra through the gate when the Lions aren’t playing. 

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds (suspicious minds)
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds...............................That’s 4 players recently I believe from Swinton; just coincidence?   Just hope that Shelford can help bring some stability and confidence to Hornets and that Matt can instil quickly, the maxim that (good) defence wins matches.  In his interview on the main Hornets web site he readily acknowledges the problems and seems confident he can turn things round.  Let’s hope.

The signing of Scott Moore was a strange one for me. We were already ok for hookers with Ben Moore being one of our better players in my opinion and we had decent back up players. Maybe he was a pal of the previous coach, who knows.

I've not seen every game but I think he did OK albeit being played out of position for some games. When he played hooker he looked the part but I wouldn't say he was outstanding.

As somebody else said it frees up wages for players in positions that really needed strengthening.

Archived