Cory Patterson back at Leigh

1 minute ago, SL17 said:

I think you need to read again.

I think you need to actually read and comprehend posts, and the posts that went before them and what they were in reply to, rather than trying to be smart and taking things out of context.

16 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I REMEMBER YOUR POSTS AT THE TIME VERY WELL...I recall I almost turned you into an avid  Wolfpack fan and Pro Expansionist, all in one fell swoop.   But you resisted just a little, and then sobered up a bit before we could seal the deal.

Patterson is probably a good signing.....Leigh can field a good team now...lets see how they go when they meet the Pack.

Its almost like Leigh is getting all of their players from the Wolfpack...but we don't bear hard grudges for our B team at all.

Go Wolfpack B's!...GO!

Woah, an avid Wolfpack fan not really, you clearly mixing me up with someone else K'man, pro expansionist yes I can do that, but I think my definition of expansion in RL terms may differ somewhat to yours, I want the game to grow or expand in terms of participation levels unless that happens there is nothing to fall back on when the circus leaves town, I keep being told how the game is so popular amongst the natives in Toronto but seemingly not many of your new devotees are willing to get involved, it may be of a surprise but if we didn't have any volunteer's here contributing their time and at personal expense to the community game, without them we would most probably have no game at all.

52 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Woah, an avid Wolfpack fan not really, you clearly mixing me up with someone else K'man, pro expansionist yes I can do that, but I think my definition of expansion in RL terms may differ somewhat to yours, I want the game to grow or expand in terms of participation levels unless that happens there is nothing to fall back on when the circus leaves town, I keep being told how the game is so popular amongst the natives in Toronto but seemingly not many of your new devotees are willing to get involved, it may be of a surprise but if we didn't have any volunteer's here contributing their time and at personal expense to the community game, without them we would most probably have no game at all.

You type differently when you are into the fine French wine Harry!  We all know that you secretly, in your heart of hearts, are a wannabe Wolfpack fan....don't worry Harry...we are coming to save you!

7 hours ago, paulwalker71 said:

Are Leigh deliberately setting out to re-create their team from two seasons ago?

I'd say it was last years squad that failed, I'd happily take the majority of the 2017 squad back. It was a pretty tidy squad until Cunningham came in and gutted it. Happy to see Paterson back, it was a massive mistake letting the likes of him, McNally, Ridyard etc go when we went down.

My concern would be getting his fitness up-to speed after being retired since the end of last season. I also wonder if this points to issues with James Laithwaite; who has had injury issues previously, hasn't featured in recent weeks, and who also came to Leigh following a period of retirement.

22 minutes ago, binosh said:

Have we really? was the next big thing him in 2017.

Seems to have dropped out of favour at parra this season and can't get anywhere else due to a big contract. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Are you predicting he’ll come on dual reg from Wigan ? 

Smoke n fire, engage your pea and think how such a random name not linked to any club in SL at the time ends up a few miles from where I prematurely predicted

23 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Smoke n fire, engage your pea and think how such a random name not linked to any club in SL at the time ends up a few miles from where I prematurely predicted

He’s not really a random name, he was explosive in NRL in recent years and was surprisingly in 2nd grade this year, which was fairly well publicised. He became a prime target for SL. 

What random name are you going to pluck out next? Jarryd Hayne? 

30 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

He’s not really a random name, he was explosive in NRL in recent years and was surprisingly in 2nd grade this year, which was fairly well publicised. He became a prime target for SL. 

What random name are you going to pluck out next? Jarryd Hayne? 

That may yet happen, I actually know how close it was last time and if you ever get to talk to him ask him you will be shocked at the answer

Archived