Players signed for 2020.

spanishknight

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, trig said:

Matty marsh not signed up for next year ? 

No he just signed on a 1 year deal. He did say (at the Harrogate Knights event) he had no hesitation joining the Knights after playing here on DR and it’s been the best year of his RO career and wants to stay. 

IMO one of the best all round full backs in the Championship, hope he stays.

22 hours ago, Stirlin said:

On todays showing Washbrook would not get into the current York side , see how he goes next week.

I’m a bit confused (it’s been a long day!), who was Washbrook playing for yesterday? Thought Hull FC’s season finished the other week?

8 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

fordy wouldn,t have signed him just to make up the numbers 

True george but on that showing I would put Kelly and Blagborough above him , he is contracted to Donny till their season ends and knowing he is coming to York just taking the wage , we shall see.

4 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

I’m a bit confused (it’s been a long day!), who was Washbrook playing for yesterday? Thought Hull FC’s season finished the other week?

He is at Donny till their season ends , watch him next week on Our League when they take on Thunder.

12 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

He is at Donny till their season ends , watch him next week on Our League when they take on Thunder.

Ah perfect, makes sense now. I think Kelly has played well in the games he’s played, nothing outstanding but not let York down.

Archived