Players signed for 2020.

spanishknight

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, paul said:

I would like to see Marcus Stock resign again as in my opinion he got better as the season went on.

Super League written all over him that lad. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

12 hours ago, spanishknight said:

James Green is the latest signing for the Knights a big unit at 6 foot 6 inches.

Takes the sting out of the signing when we have known about it for several weeks but good to see it official now welcome aboard James.

13 hours ago, paul said:

A good signing for us and the pack is starting to take shape,hope Jubb and Dixon have been offered new deals and does anyone know if Spears is going to play next season?

ronan and jubby are essential to us next year and i still feel tims got a bit left in the tank , i feel as mentioned in previous posts a halfback and winger is a must.

8 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

ronan and jubby are essential to us next year and i still feel tims got a bit left in the tank , i feel as mentioned in previous posts a halfback and winger is a must.

Think we already have a halfback and winger sorted John, they played against us on our last away game in Hawaii, theres still a fair few of this seasons squad that I hope we sign, but some will move on and one or two may retire, thats the nature of the beast.

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Think we already have a halfback and winger sorted John, they played against us on our last away game in Hawaii, theres still a fair few of this seasons squad that I hope we sign, but some will move on and one or two may retire, thats the nature of the beast.

We also have Matt Chilton and Ash Robson signed on. I’d like to see us re-sign Perry Whiteley too. He had a fantastic season and gives real presence, power and pace.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

4 hours ago, White Knight said:

We also have Matt Chilton and Ash Robson signed on. I’d like to see us re-sign Perry Whiteley too. He had a fantastic season and gives real presence, power and pace.

still fancy ash at standoff?

44 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

still fancy ash at standoff?

Trouble with ash,half the time he doesn't know what he his going to do so what chance will his teammates know what he his going to do?.Keep him on the wing or at Full Back where he will be more effective to the team

3 hours ago, paul said:

Trouble with ash,half the time he doesn't know what he his going to do so what chance will his teammates know what he his going to do?.Keep him on the wing or at Full Back where he will be more effective to the team

Loved watching Ash at fullback. Those arcing runs searching for a gap before suddenly straightening up combined with his ability to chime into the line at just the right moment brought us great dividends a couple of years ago. I don't think we make the best of his abilities playing him out on the fringes, and it doesn't look like he enjoys the game as much as he did because of it. Marsh in the three-quarters and Ash back to his best position anyone?

13 hours ago, JonT said:

Loved watching Ash at fullback. Those arcing runs searching for a gap before suddenly straightening up combined with his ability to chime into the line at just the right moment brought us great dividends a couple of years ago. I don't think we make the best of his abilities playing him out on the fringes, and it doesn't look like he enjoys the game as much as he did because of it. Marsh in the three-quarters and Ash back to his best position anyone?

Ash definitely not a winger, doesn't have startling pace if his centre put's him clear , good to have marshy and ash challenging for the fullback roll, perry Whiteley has proved to be an excellent winger this season and if we get will sharp as rumoured plus chillo as back up we'll be well covered???

Another squad member announced at 6pm. Bit of a clue who on Twitter.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived