Players signed for 2020.

spanishknight

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Best centre we've had for some time , let's hope he comes back to a great looking 2020 squad???

He re-signed ages ago didn’t he?

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Think we need gav to come in and clear it up.

5 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

He re-signed ages ago didn’t he?

My mistake, sorry! 

Hope he does sign on again though, great player for us last year, definitely stronger with him in the side.

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

13 minutes ago, paul said:

How come that a lot of the players we have signed have come through the squad builder and does that mean the squad builder contribute to be wages of the players through out the season?

Three of the 15 players signed on so far have been helped by Squadbuilder, which is very much appreciated by the club!

Salter hasn't been announced, yet... 

Jordan Baldwinson on board for next year. 

I agree S.K. would look a lot stronger if Sprears and Horne were in there ?,i recon we have about 7/8 from last seasons squad yet to sign if required ,looking a bit light in the wing department at the moment ? so Oaks would be a good lad to have back 

30 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

I agree S.K. would look a lot stronger if Sprears and Horne were in there ?,i recon we have about 7/8 from last seasons squad yet to sign if required ,looking a bit light in the wing department at the moment ? so Oaks would be a good lad to have back 

Dont think Horne will be with us next season, his body wont take another year of getting battered, he had strapping on just about every where last season.

1 hour ago, yck2017 said:

I fear you might be right so we now need a new pack leader not many about of his quality,Tim i think has another season in him 

Maybe Tim could round again , but we need Marcus stock  to fill that roll, if signed of course, stock has the size and ball handling ability to be a great loose forward.

Liam salter and another centre / winger are essential , then I feel we could really go places.???

59 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

It looked like Tim was absolutely knackered at the back end of last season, was getting left on the floor at the tackle a lot leaving us short in the line

With Clarkson getting through 30-40 odd tackles a game it'd take a lot of pressure off Spears in defence though.

The 19 players signed on for 2020 are, Jack Teanby, Jason Bass, Connor Robinson, Sam Scott, Joe Porter, Kriss Brining, Danny Washbrook, Chris Clarkson, James Green, Matty Marsh, Perrry Whiteley, Ben Johnson, Will Sharp, Ronan Dixon, Will Jubb, Jordan Baldwinson, Brad Hey, Liam Salter, Marcus Stock,

1 hour ago, Mick the Miller said:

Brad Hey added

Very pleased Fordy has re-signed Brad he did not have the best of seasons in our  first season in the championship, did not look as sharp ,and dropped a few clanger's here and there but he give 110% every game  and has good utility value, good squad player

15 hours ago, yck2017 said:

Very pleased Fordy has re-signed Brad he did not have the best of seasons in our  first season in the championship, did not look as sharp ,and dropped a few clanger's here and there but he give 110% every game  and has good utility value, good squad player

Lost a bit of confidence at the beginning of the season,but had a good end to the season and have know problem with the signing

Archived