Players signed for 2020.

spanishknight

On 24/10/2019 at 10:14, georgeb1 said:

Maybe Tim could round again , but we need Marcus stock  to fill that roll, if signed of course, stock has the size and ball handling ability to be a great loose forward.

Liam salter and another centre / winger are essential , then I feel we could really go places.???

Got to agree we need a centre and a winger who are going to get us 15 try's each as we didn't have that last season

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rumor's are correct about Oaks and Kerinhorst we would have both? again don't know any thing about Kerinhorst apart from what i have read , he's a big lad 6. 1.centre /second row and has a fair turn of speed and defends well, been on loan at Widnes and Wakey ex Leeds .

3 hours ago, yck2017 said:

If the rumor's are correct about Oaks and Kerinhorst we would have both? again don't know any thing about Kerinhorst apart from what i have read , he's a big lad 6. 1.centre /second row and has a fair turn of speed and defends well, been on loan at Widnes and Wakey ex Leeds .

Would love keinhorst as a centre , always admired him at rhino,s , not convinced about oakes defensive ability.

2020 Squad confirmed to date.

Matty Marsh - fullback

Will Sharp - wing, fullback

Liam Salter - centre, second row

Brad Hey - centre, second row

Jason Bass - utility

Perry Whiteley - outside back

Ben Johnston - half back

Connor Robinson - half back

Jack Teanby - prop

Will Jubb - hooker

James Green - prop

Chris Clarkson - second row

Sam Scott - second row

Danny Washbrook - back row

Kriss Brining - hooker

Jordan Baldwinson - prop

Ronan Dixon - prop

Joe Porter - back row

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

21 hours ago, White Knight said:

So, those that have moved on from last season are Robson, Chilton, Carter and Blagbrough. That leaves the positions on Mazive, Stock, JJR, Spears, Horne and Kelly from last season tbc.

Out of the 6 players who have not resigned I think only 2, maybe 3 will be signed on again, we need to run with a squad of 25/6 players plus any D/R.

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Out of the 6 players who have not resigned I think only 2, maybe 3 will be signed on again, we need to run with a squad of 25/6 players plus any D/R.

Minimum of 28 for me S.K. can't rely on D.R.and Cas D.R. has not worked out that well so far they will have a lot to live up to as far as the K.R. lads are concerned every one gave 100% for the Knights hope we get the same commitment from the Cas lads when called upon.

On 25/10/2019 at 18:12, spanishknight said:

The 19 players signed on for 2020 are, Jack Teanby, Jason Bass, Connor Robinson, Sam Scott, Joe Porter, Kriss Brining, Danny Washbrook, Chris Clarkson, James Green, Matty Marsh, Perrry Whiteley, Ben Johnson, Will Sharp, Ronan Dixon, Will Jubb, Jordan Baldwinson, Brad Hey, Liam Salter, Marcus Stock,

Updated.

2 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Great signing , thankfully superleague have not cottoned on just how good this guy can become.

Up the ambitious kneets???

Absolutely i remember when we signed them both i watched some footage of them playing and at the time Bass was for me the one to watch, but under J.F.and our coaching team young stock has matured and now with out doubt be a real asset to our team great signing

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Great signing , thankfully superleague have not cottoned on just how good this guy can become.

Up the ambitious kneets???

Surprised we have not give him a 2 year contract with the progress he made last season.Great signing

On 25/10/2019 at 18:12, spanishknight said:

The 22 players signed on for 2020 are, Jack Teanby, Jason Bass, Connor Robinson, Sam Scott, Joe Porter, Kriss Brining, Danny Washbrook, Chris Clarkson, James Green, Matty Marsh, Perrry Whiteley, Ben Johnson, Will Sharp, Ronan Dixon, Will Jubb, Jordan Baldwinson, Brad Hey, Liam Salter, Marcus Stock, Josh Jordan Roberts, Tim Spears, Elliot Wallace,

44 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Josh Jordan Roberts announced , lost his way a bit mid season but this guy has massive potential , looking for big things from this youngster in 2020???

Don't think at all he lost his way mid -season just couldn't get in to the team and is a great signing for next season.

Archived