Players signed for 2020.

spanishknight

On 28/11/2019 at 18:03, spanishknight said:

Jimmy Keinhorst is the Knights number 3.

I came across a youtube interview with Jimmy when he had been on loan at widnes and then been recalled back to Leeds, sounds a good lad he came across to me as a team player no ego, had a few injuries of late but if and when hes fit will fit in well with our culture and team i think , gona be a great season can't come quick enough.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yck2017 said:

I came across a youtube interview with Jimmy when he had been on loan at widnes and then been recalled back to Leeds, sounds a good lad he came across to me as a team player no ego, had a few injuries of late but if and when hes fit will fit in well with our culture and team i think , gona be a great season can't come quick enough.

Reading Leeds and H.K.R. supporters posts, they cant understand why he was let go, remember him playing for Hunslet against us, he tore us apart if he plays like that, that will do me, welcome to the ever improving Knights Jimmy.

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Reading Leeds and H.K.R. supporters posts, they cant understand why he was let go, remember him playing for Hunslet against us, he tore us apart if he plays like that, that will do me, welcome to the ever improving Knights Jimmy.

I second that S.K ,I have a similar thing with a lad i drink with in the village pub he' works abroad a lot just come back from Switzerland and he's a big Cas fan and he rates Clarkson as a player and could not understand why Cas  let him  go, Cas loss our gain me think's as Dave knows his rugby.

52 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

Not sure about this one he's 6 ft dead. but would need to bulk up a lot for me as he's only just over 14.st.a little light weight for me  as a prop,he need a couple of stone on him .

He's 19 he can bulk up, over the years we've had loads of props who were 6' 6", 17 stone and couldnt break out of a wet paper bag, lets give the lad a chance.

1 hour ago, yck2017 said:

Not sure about this one he's 6 ft dead. but would need to bulk up a lot for me as he's only just over 14.st.a little light weight for me  as a prop,he need a couple of stone on him .

He's 19 and played more games of SL last year than most Championship props. The Championship coach of the year has seen enough in him to give him a trial at the Championship club of the year. But Dave on the internet says he's not sure about this one based on how much he weighs. Alright then.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

3 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

He's 19 and played more games of SL last year than most Championship props. The Championship coach of the year has seen enough in him to give him a trial at the Championship club of the year. But Dave on the internet says he's not sure about this one based on how much he weighs. Alright then.

He's 19 and played more games of SL last year than most Championship props.

2  10 min stints  of the bench ,in game one his first touch of the ball he lost it leading to an oppositions try .

15 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

2  10 min stints  of the bench ,in game one his first touch of the ball he lost it leading to an oppositions try .

So your saying dont sign a prop who has lost the ball, cant see us signing many, in Fordy we trust.

57 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

We've got the best setup we've ever had, best coach we've ever had, probably the best squad we've ever had too with players like Clarkson, Kienhorst & Washbrook signed for next year and you come on here moaning about a 19 year old kid we've taken on trial? Give your head a shake.

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

No i am not saying anything of the kind I am stating  fact's the lad is raw and needs a lot of time spent on him he's had a full year at K.R. under Sheen and Smith and been released Smith is no mug if he had anything Smith would have kept him will see in a months time, quite prepared to eat humble pie hope you are

7 hours ago, yck2017 said:

No i am not saying anything of the kind I am stating  fact's the lad is raw and needs a lot of time spent on him he's had a full year at K.R. under Sheen and Smith and been released Smith is no mug if he had anything Smith would have kept him will see in a months time, quite prepared to eat humble pie hope you are

Apropos of nothing, but Jonathan Thurston was released by Canterbury early in his career...

12 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

But Dave on the internet says he's not sure about this one based on how much he weighs. Alright then.

Dave is not on the internet so get your facts right  now lives in my village Dave played rugby in  Cas so who did  you play for ?

7 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

But Dave on the internet says he's not sure about this one based on how much he weighs. Alright then.

Dave is not on the internet so get your facts right  now lives in my village Dave played rugby in  Cas so who did  you play for ?

I’ve got a mate called Dave too. He’s a fireman. How many fires have you put out?

36 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Lets give the lad a chance, if Fordy thinks the lads not up to his standards or not big enough he wont sign him, easy really, in Fordy we trust and his mate Dave.

S.K .I am all for the lad all i stated was i was not sure he will be up to expectations  and i will stand by my thinking 

10 hours ago, yck2017 said:

you should  be a politican  you have not answered my question 

Didn't answer it because it was totally irrelevant mate.

Archived