SCORE PREDICTIONS V OLDHAM

BlueVintheblood

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BlueVintheblood said:

It so quiet on here when the dark side get beat. 

Shame, bad losers obviously. 

Newcastle will go well now but it was refs fault according to Charlo 

What's this got to do with town v Oldham pal 

17 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

What's the Town forum got to do with you pal

What I choose to do mate is naf all to do with you  

When the team I support is brought into something that's nothing to do with them I will have my say 

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

What's this got to do with town v Oldham pal 

Knew one of you would  have a nibble. 

So as Haven, Oldham & Town are all contenders to go up, and that Oldham and Newcastle have both beat Haven but Town have beat them both just showing the competitions strength then what score are you predicting for Town v Oldham? 

1 minute ago, BlueVintheblood said:

Knew one of you would  have a nibble. 

So as Haven, Oldham & Town are all contenders to go up, and that Oldham and Newcastle have both beat Haven but Town have beat them both just showing the competitions strength then what score are you predicting for Town v Oldham? 

Think you might do them at home like. Newcastle are the best side we have faced the last couple of years but haven will beat Oldham at home in a couple of weeks I think but anyone can beat anyone on the day 

2 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

What I choose to do mate is naf all to do with you  

So you can say what you want on the town forum, but someone isn`t allowed to say something about your mob? Yeah, that sounds a fair way to go about things.

We need to sort out our discipline to beat Oldham, it was still pretty poor last week. Every time we got on top with a try or 2 we gifted position and possession to Cov and let them back in. Its something we have had a problem with for quite some time, sort that out and I think we win quite comfortably by 18-22 points.

Always find it tough work against these . Yes we won a good victory there but that could easily have gone the other way , and they mullered us here last year . Must be on point here and if we continue our progress I think we should have enough . Not being at DP is a bit of a difference but should be a cracker 

35 minutes ago, dkw said:

We need to sort out our discipline to beat Oldham, it was still pretty poor last week. Every time we got on top with a try or 2 we gifted position and possession to Cov and let them back in. Its something we have had a problem with for quite some time, sort that out and I think we win quite comfortably by 18-22 points.

True. There were a few petty penalties given away for holding down/roughing up the opposition that didn't really need to happen. Whether this was because we knew we were comfortable? Poor discipline could easily see us slip up on sunday

19 hours ago, BlueVintheblood said:

It so quiet on here when the dark side get beat. 

Shame, bad losers obviously. 

Newcastle will go well now but it was refs fault according to Charlo 

Give it a rest don't encourage them. ?

Looking forward to the BP experience probably one of our toughest home games of the season but one we must win. If we get over a thousand attending that would be amazing. Bring a mate or two. UTT. 

6 minutes ago, ST1959 said:

Just been looking at league table and realised FUI's goal kick moved us up to 6th position on points diff Wonder if he knew this at the time UP THE TOWN 

That’s why he took it . Dead eye 100% kicker 

Maybe Fui will be kicker this week with Carl Forber not in the squad . .....Carl has been brilliant this season , Mr Reliable , let`s hope he wont be missed too badly .Was quietly confident for Sunday but missing our top kicker has made me nervous .

50 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Maybe Fui will be kicker this week with Carl Forber not in the squad . .....Carl has been brilliant this season , Mr Reliable , let`s hope he wont be missed too badly .Was quietly confident for Sunday but missing our top kicker has made me nervous .

Tickle was a kicker most of his career so I expect he will take over. 

Archived