New Zealand v Tonga - 22 June - MATCH THREAD

45min: hattrick to Shaun Johnson?  Good work by Brandon Smith, bounces off post, not grounded by Tatola, SJ grounded it, Or did RTS get his hand on it first?   TRY!!

Johnson hat-trick, after Smith cut through the Tonga defence and chipped the ball off the post pad..

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Number 16 said:

It was listed on my WatchNRL, so I've got up early to view, but disappointingly it's showing a rerun of Origin 1 for the UK. Does this indicate a broadcaster has the rights to the game?

Erm! Yeah got up early too. I suppose TGG is God's way of telling any optimism is misplaced and Parky is the Messiah!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Tonga keep trying to hammer straight through the Kiwi defence, but it ain't working.

Johnson try re-allocated to RTS.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tonga bashes against the Kiwi line for a while, then the latter go up the field and score - that's the pattern. The singing's great, at least, as is the general atmosphere.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Didn't think I'd see Benji in the black & white ever again.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

34:14 in the end. Tonga need to unearth some more halfbacks.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fiji v Lebanon up next.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 06:44, Farmduck said:

If you've got a VPN, set your location to AUS and watch it here:  https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/22/live-stream---nz-v-tonga/

what does VPN mean? 

2 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

what does VPN mean? 

Virtual Private Network. If a site or video is "Not Available In Your Country," you can use a VPN to give you an internet address in another country to get access to the site.

Archived