Hats off to the Wire (Again!)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is something exciting about Warrington.  My 13 year old has taken to them after good recent cup runs and now with some exciting players.  The club has created a good vibe.

He also has one over my team in the bottom 3!

5 hours ago, Manx RL said:

That big green area in the middle with 'Good Availability' will take some selling. 

...and you’d think that would be the first part to sell out.   The view there must feel like you’re really in the action.   Plus when you spot a forward pass that Ben Thaler misses, he could have no argument that you had viewed it from a different angle than he did.

13 hours ago, Charlie RL said:

Suggested new kit for Wire next season: 

IMG_20190625_203349.thumb.jpg.c0dbc07f5dfb885068ad5fd385379b34.jpg

surely the things sticking out of it are a massive design floor for the players.. just more bits to grab hold of!

11 hours ago, Clogiron said:

I should get that copyrighted, it's sure to turn up somewhere next season?

It already is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.  

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

15 hours ago, Cheshire Setter said:

...and you’d think that would be the first part to sell out.   The view there must feel like you’re really in the action.   Plus when you spot a forward pass that Ben Thaler misses, he could have no argument that you had viewed it from a different angle than he did.

still have a problem seeing forwards passes... too many "water boy" coaches in the way whilst their directing the teams...

Archived