Forgotten men

Barty

Where's Crellin and Loxam? Seem to have disappeared from Cresta's options these days. Crellin's played in 10 but missed the last 5 and Loxam's played 4 games but not in the last 9. Injuries or just not able to compete with the chosen 17?

I feel loxam gets a lot of unnecessary stick. The guy gives nothing but 100% when he plays and never takes a backwards step in attack and defence. Yeah he isn’t gonna get in the side when we’re at full strength but it’s good to call on players like Tom when we’re down on numbers.

6 hours ago, BarraFan said:

Seeing that I've played for Salford, Whitehaven and Barrow over the last 15 yrs I'd say I am.

Fair enough, doesn’t mean you are or were a better player than he is... you’ve rubbished him on a bunch of threads, what’s your problem with him?

He’s grafted in heavy defeats without objection for 3 years, made 60 yard cover tackles regularly last season and climbed wind turbines in the North Sea with one arm due to injuries picked up putting himself on the line for the club earlier this year. 

Doesn’t know how to give less than 110%. Barrow could’ve done with a few more Tom Loxam’s this season and the team might not be where it is now, whether you think he has ability or not he’s an asset to the club and a cracking lad so a bit more respect is deserved in my opinion!

Yeah load of nonsense Loxam is a solid player, has a dig in defence and will take the ball up in attack. 

Max wiper can list the same clubs but I know it isn't him either. Loxam is an honest player who can be relied upon someone who I am happy is in our squad.

10 hours ago, BarraFan said:

Seeing that I've played for Salford, Whitehaven and Barrow over the last 15 yrs I'd say I am.

I would seriously doubt anyone who has played at that level for that long would personally disrespect a fellow pro

Archived