Colour clash Keighley v Skolars

1 hour ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

How have we ended watching two teams playing in green and red?

That shouldn't be an issue and it wouldn't be if the two uniforms had different designs and arrangements of the teams' colours.  In Canada, Australia and the US teams always wear their own colours, they simply use different designs and/or arrangements of the colours for their home and away uniforms and it's never an issue.

38 minutes ago, Big Picture said:

That shouldn't be an issue and it wouldn't be if the two uniforms had different designs and arrangements of the teams' colours.  In Canada, Australia and the US teams always wear their own colours, they simply use different designs and/or arrangements of the colours for their home and away uniforms and it's never an issue.

You think it was a fairly straight forward thing to sort out.

Exactly, I was once in Ireland watching the Gaelic Football Final. I asked a bloke which team was which. He said simple Kerry are in White and Red ,Derry are in Red and White.I had no answer to that and carried on watching. I still do not know who wonas both teams were celebrating,as is normal in Ireland.

57 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

Exactly, I was once in Ireland watching the Gaelic Football Final. I asked a bloke which team was which. He said simple Kerry are in White and Red ,Derry are in Red and White.I had no answer to that and carried on watching. I still do not know who wonas both teams were celebrating,as is normal in Ireland.

Ireland is great its so laid back, like Africa with more rain.

3 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

The main commentator is good, it's a shame Pryce seems to want to do that job as well, and just keep talking and talking and talking.

Was he the potty mouth? ?

4 hours ago, fairfolly said:

I think you hit the Guinness a bit too early and enthusiastically, fairfolly!

Kerry would never play in red and white; their colours are green and gold.  I suspect you may be referring to the 1993 All Ireland Final when Derry's opponents were Kerry's next door neighbours, Cork.

One of the good thing about gaelic football and hurling county teams is how loyal they are to their colours.  This also minimises confusion.  So, Derry play in shirts that are white with a red hoop; Cork play in red shirts.  In the '93 final, Derry wore red shorts, Cork white.

So, no confusion...until the Guinness kicks in!

I think colour is greatly overrated. 

Teams in black and white are much better.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived