USA v Jamaica live stream!!!!

1 minute ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

Too many ego's involved.

I can’t see RL in the States being any more than a glorified keep fit exercise for rugby union players in their off season. There just doesn’t seem to be any leadership from the top and the game just bumbles along with everything left to the teams and the volunteers to give the USARL any kind of profile.

rldfsignature.jpg

1 minute ago, deluded pom? said:

I can’t see RL in the States being any more than a glorified keep fit exercise for rugby union players in their off season. There just doesn’t seem to be any leadership from the top and the game just bumbles along with everything left to the teams and the volunteers to give the USARL any kind of profile.

pretty much agree with most of that.

A team in New York really needs to put down a footprint for a New York league only competition.

That has a junior setup.  US football is not really that established in New York like it is in the south.

That's the best chance for the game to go forward.

For all the impressive physiques I don't think they have ability to grasp how to play Rugby League.

It's a shame things haven't progress much in the USA. You'd have thought the break up from the AMNRL and the eventual schism to the USARL would have actually seen a new dawn, but it appears things are worse than ever.

A pro presence in New York in the North East and Jacksonville in the South East would really drive things forward. I really hope it's a success up in NYC so a team like Jacksonville can follow. Jax Axe looks a great brand.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Archived