Bradford       20

Fax                16

Batley           12

Widnes         10

Swinton        10

Dewsbury       9

BARROW        9

Rochdale        2

Remaining games  Toulouse-h,   Dewsbury-a,   Leigh-h, Swinton-a,   York-h,   Bradford-h,   Sheffield-a,   Toronto-a,,, Batley-h

Great result, well done all. The stick Cresta was getting on here was deserved, the same old rubbish was being served up week in week out. Now some changes have been made positionally wise and hopefully the corner has been turned. It wasn't all down to injurys. People wont want to play Barrow now if this form can be kept going.

Fantastic win , showing the form that the club expected from the start of the year . If Alex Susino doesn’t get picked up by a super league team after this year I will be very surprised . The guy is a warrior and barrow have to be applauded for creating a team spirit that he wants to play in and isnt it great to see Luke back 

Brilliant result the toulouse game now looks winnable we just might yet stay up if we can win 3 home games an 1 or 2 away we could stay up

23 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

good result for you lot but having been reading this forum a lot of you should be embarrassed now after wanting crarey out and to use dr , shows how little some know and their lack of faith 

I don't think it's anything to do with knowing little it was more the fact we won 1 game in the first half of the season our chairman even said he'd have been worried if people weren't complaining. Paul has turned it around and I am extremely happy for him

Well done to all the Barrow players, you should be very proud of your teams performance as they played us off the park.Last time i can remember a team from up North doing a job on us was when Haven with a young Greg Mcnally beat us in similiar fashion.Don't we just love The Championship.

On 23/06/2019 at 16:51, RSN said:

4 wins out of 5 now, I think Toulouse on Sunday could be winnable on this form. 

Fev had won their last 6 games and were the form side in the competition. Some stato might be able to correct me but 1st time we have won there in 10 years maybe? I've been there a few times and every time they put at least 50 past us. 

Deserved that, Fev poor by our standards but Barra did a good job on us, well done! 

Archived