Sign in to follow this  
Wakefield Ram

Leigh trainer sent off

Paul Anderson (not the Saints/Bulls one) came on, started making comments to the Dewsbury players, confronts a few players, then starts on the 4th official and gets sent off and keeps mouthing off as he goes down the tunnel. Hope he gets a long ban for a disgraceful performance.

Leigh centurions too hard for their own good 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

8 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Paul Anderson (not the Saints/Bulls one) came on, started making comments to the Dewsbury players, confronts a few players, then starts on the 4th official and gets sent off and keeps mouthing off as he goes down the tunnel. Hope he gets a long ban for a disgraceful performance.

Must have had  behavioural  lessons off  old Degsy.

• Like 6

Had a go at one of our players last week after a sin binning in the first half. It sounds lucky for him that our player was held back or Anderson would have been filled in yet again.

21 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Suggestions of Dewsbury players eye gouging apparently , still not right and I'm sure it'll be dealt with 

Can't remember which team it was but a trainer got sent off at derwent park against town. Maybe someone can remember which team

33 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Suggestions of Dewsbury players eye gouging apparently , still not right and I'm sure it'll be dealt with 

And what other baseless allegations provoked all the other incidents? Suggestions of eye gouging from who? Not the match officials. 

Disgusting behaviour and no place for it. Ban for life of it's his second offence

• Haha 1

I can't imagine there will be many Leigh fans standing up to defend what appear to be regular, repeat offences, but the 'hang, draw and quarter' brigade baying for blood are well and truly out in force tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The 2 points should be deducted from Leigh. Yet again they bring the game into disrepute.

Unlike you to respond to a Leigh thread TROLL.  😉

Edited by Bartholemew Smythe
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

And what other baseless allegations provoked all the other incidents? Suggestions of eye gouging from who? Not the match officials. 

The rumour is Dewsbury 12 and on more than one occasion, Paul went too far in trying to get the ref to keep an eye on things. Poor officials today and Paul must learn. Blues Sox - I would have backed Paul over any of your lads with doors locked.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Wakey Ram , I didn't attend today , my wife did , she had already told me of the incident before I spotted it on here , told me the supposed reason from Paul himself 

Other than that I have no comment or opinion 

3 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The 2 points should be deducted from Leigh. Yet again they bring the game into disrepute.

Good to see you attending Championship games , preparation for next season I assume ?

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Wakey Ram , I didn't attend today , my wife did , she had already told me of the incident before I spotted it on here , told me the supposed reason from Paul himself 

Other than that I have no comment or opinion 

I'm keeping my word..I'm not saying anything Gubrats.

4 hours ago, Bartholemew Smythe said:

Unlike you to respond to a Leigh thread TROLL.  😉

His beloved Toulouse now under pressure from a part time make shift team BS.

Understandable given his modus operandi.

5 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

The best you can pick out of that game is an assistant coach getting a red.. Well done.

4 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

The rumour is Dewsbury 12 and on more than one occasion, Paul went too far in trying to get the ref to keep an eye on things. Poor officials today and Paul must learn. Blues Sox - I would have backed Paul over any of your lads with doors locked.

Was Duffs there today?

5 hours ago, SL17 said:

The best you can pick out of that game is an assistant coach getting a red.. Well done.

Was Duffs there today?

Duffs asked him to have a word at half time, seems a couple of dewsbury lads took exception