Leigh trainer sent off

Paul Anderson (not the Saints/Bulls one) came on, started making comments to the Dewsbury players, confronts a few players, then starts on the 4th official and gets sent off and keeps mouthing off as he goes down the tunnel. Hope he gets a long ban for a disgraceful performance.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leigh centurions too hard for their own good 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

8 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Paul Anderson (not the Saints/Bulls one) came on, started making comments to the Dewsbury players, confronts a few players, then starts on the 4th official and gets sent off and keeps mouthing off as he goes down the tunnel. Hope he gets a long ban for a disgraceful performance.

Must have had  behavioural  lessons off  old Degsy.

21 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Suggestions of Dewsbury players eye gouging apparently , still not right and I'm sure it'll be dealt with 

Can't remember which team it was but a trainer got sent off at derwent park against town. Maybe someone can remember which team

33 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Suggestions of Dewsbury players eye gouging apparently , still not right and I'm sure it'll be dealt with 

And what other baseless allegations provoked all the other incidents? Suggestions of eye gouging from who? Not the match officials. 

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

And what other baseless allegations provoked all the other incidents? Suggestions of eye gouging from who? Not the match officials. 

The rumour is Dewsbury 12 and on more than one occasion, Paul went too far in trying to get the ref to keep an eye on things. Poor officials today and Paul must learn. Blues Sox - I would have backed Paul over any of your lads with doors locked.

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Wakey Ram , I didn't attend today , my wife did , she had already told me of the incident before I spotted it on here , told me the supposed reason from Paul himself 

Other than that I have no comment or opinion 

3 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The 2 points should be deducted from Leigh. Yet again they bring the game into disrepute.

Good to see you attending Championship games , preparation for next season I assume ?

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Wakey Ram , I didn't attend today , my wife did , she had already told me of the incident before I spotted it on here , told me the supposed reason from Paul himself 

Other than that I have no comment or opinion 

I'm keeping my word..I'm not saying anything Gubrats.

Archived