Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Rhinoferg

Who do you support and if you could have any 2 current players in your team who would you have?

Who do you follow and which 2 current players would you like to see your team sign. Can be any player from any team. 

I'd like to see Leeds sign 13 new players but seeing as I am only allowed 2 I will go for.

Sean Johnson as we are lacking a creative half back and aforward,a pack leader, Jesse Bromwich

As a Melbourne Storm fan, Wade Graham (Cronulla) who can play in a number of positions and is a team player. Jason Tamaumolo would be my other. A humble guy off the field but a best on it. A leadership by example and makes metres for fun!

As a Fax fan any halfbacks at the moment!!!

As a Broncos fan, I think we need more than two players to save us! But I'd take pretty much any fullback over Darius Boyd - starting with Kalyn Ponga. I'd also love to get Michael Morgan into the halves.

As an extra to this get rid of 2 from your current squad and explain why.

Brett Ferries - biggest liability since Ryan Bailey, difference between him and Bailey, Bailey could win penalties as well as give them away.

Ferries isn't the player he was 

Also Tom Briscoe, should never have let Ben Jones Bishop go, I would have him in the team over Briscoe any day. Free transfer to Hull KR please for Briscoe