Junior Vaivai to TO

Here's one Leeds fan sorry to lose Parcell...think he will do well for you.

22 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

He might give you a bit more zip at the ruck that you've been missing. Maybe Smith sees something you don't? 

Considering he's the coach of Hull Kingston Loaners I'm sure he knows a tad more. I'm a Hull FC fan aswel!! 

2 hours ago, East of the Moon said:

Here's one Leeds fan sorry to lose Parcell...think he will do well for you.

2 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Absolutely. Of all the players to offload he was well down the list.

I’m not sorry. He’s been ordinary and often disinterested after his first season wonders

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

I’m not sorry. He’s been ordinary and often disinterested after his first season wonders

He's not been as good as his first season fair enough. But Lunt is hardly better at this stage is he surely?

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

He's not been as good as his first season fair enough. But Lunt is hardly better at this stage is he surely?

Cheaper and not taking a quota spot up though.

This deal is not about us wanting Lunt, its about freeing up cap space and a quota spot

"Toxic" is the word Sinfield used to describe the situation and atmosphere at Leeds, speculation about players leaving and coming in the media would hardly help the team squad, team spirit very hard to see in most games...I think all the speculation has been very difficult for players to handle...inevitably some players have suffered with form, Parcell being one of them, inconsistent but I rate him on his best form, in a more stable environment he will get back to good form.

7 minutes ago, East of the Moon said:

"Toxic" is the word Sinfield used to describe the situation and atmosphere at Leeds, speculation about players leaving and coming in the media would hardly help the team squad, team spirit very hard to see in most games...I think all the speculation has been very difficult for players to handle...inevitably some players have suffered with form, Parcell being one of them, inconsistent but I rate him on his best form, in a more stable environment he will get back to good form.

Parcell is a good player, the move will do him good I think.

Lunt is not a bad player either and is probably a good for for Leeds for the rest of the year, we’re lacking leaders and strong voices in the team he will bring more of that than Parcell does. It is a good move for all concerned IMO

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Parcell is a good player, the move will do him good I think.

Lunt is not a bad player either and is probably a good for for Leeds for the rest of the year, we’re lacking leaders and strong voices in the team he will bring more of that than Parcell does. It is a good move for all concerned IMO

Yeah I can see the exchange should hopefully work out for both Parcell and Lunt, we are badly in need of leaders and strong voices, as you say...

20 minutes ago, East of the Moon said:

I agree about the team spirit point with players being shopped around but Parcell was ordinary at best last year as well

Whenever I have seen Parcell I have wondered what he is adding. Looks busier than he is.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived