Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

26 Jun: The AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Quarter Finals Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Discuss the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Quarter Finals here.

WEDNESDAY 26th JUNE
Doncaster v Sheffield Eagles KO 7.30pm at LD Nutrition Stadium, Featherstone
Leigh Centurions v Barrow Raiders KO 7.30pm At Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens
Widnes Vikings v Dewsbury Rams KO 8pm
York City Knights v Batley Bulldogs KO 7.30pm (OurLeague app)


.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Drake said:

 

WEDNESDAY 26th JUNE
Doncaster 10 v 42 Sheffield Eagles KO 7.30pm at LD Nutrition Stadium, Featherstone
Leigh Centurions 48 v 12 Barrow Raiders KO 7.30pm At Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens
Widnes Vikings 38 v 14 Dewsbury Rams KO 8pm
York City Knights 22 v 14 Batley Bulldogs KO 7.30pm (OurLeague app)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ralph Rimmer's got everything crossed, that Leigh and Widnes get through and are kept apart for the  semi finals. Although Barrow v Batley at Wembley would be something.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something new when I fired up the live stream on Twitch - an advert for Dave TV. Normally the stream just starts.


Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, doc said:

Ralph Rimmer's got everything crossed, that Leigh and Widnes get through and are kept apart for the  semi finals. Although Barrow v Batley at Wembley would be something.

York in the final would be great for the game. That’s not a bad crowd tonight. 

Nice way to spend a weds evening. 

E5530BD0-3AF5-4B6F-9465-B75314305A10.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John Drake said:

Discuss the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Quarter Finals here.

WEDNESDAY 26th JUNE
Doncaster v Sheffield Eagles KO 7.30pm at LD Nutrition Stadium, Featherstone
Leigh Centurions v Barrow Raiders KO 7.30pm At Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens
Widnes Vikings v Dewsbury Rams KO 8pm
York City Knights v Batley Bulldogs KO 7.30pm (OurLeague app)

Even the Sherpa Van Trophy had more cashe than this.  And they did at least put something into the pot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a good close game. Snappy tackling. Few errors. Good rugby.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

York in the final would be great for the game. That’s not a bad crowd tonight. 

Nice way to spend a weds evening. 

E5530BD0-3AF5-4B6F-9465-B75314305A10.jpeg

That’s champion.


rldfsignature.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

That’s champion.

What my living room or the beer? 😋 yes (on both counts). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batley take the lead for the first time, with 15 minutes to go.


Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...