30 Jun: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/19 at 14:00

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we might see a bit of heart and effort from certain Leeds Players after recent comings and going ,but that doesn't mean  Leeds victory though. I think Leeds might nick it they're due a win . Leed by 4 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Victoire à l'extérieur!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I'm hoping that Catalans can arrest their slump and pile some more pressure on Leeds, but I just can't see it.

Leeds are a poor side, but at least they are starting to show a bit of effort and enthusiasm and a little bit of organisation in defence. Catalans look terrible in every department.

3 minutes ago, super major said:

A team with 2 marquee players expecting Lunt to be their saviour. Decent player , desperate signing.

Would not be suprised with a Catalan victory

Lunt is a pretty irrelevant signing, fairly sure no one expects him to be the saviour, he was part of a deal to get rid of Parcell and he will come to Leeds as a back up to Dwyer. We took Lunt to ensure we weren't short of hookers.

Why would it be a surprise if Catalans won? They are in 4th and Leeds in 11th. They have a better squad and should win.

5 hours ago, super major said:

A team with 2 marquee players expecting Lunt to be their saviour. Decent player , desperate signing.

Would not be suprised with a Catalan victory

I’d rather Leeds have signed Lunt 7 years ago. Lou is the first proper 6 since 2017 after they played Moon and Lolohea out of position there

On 27/06/2019 at 16:21, Southstander13 said:

Lunt is a pretty irrelevant signing, fairly sure no one expects him to be the saviour, he was part of a deal to get rid of Parcell and he will come to Leeds as a back up to Dwyer. We took Lunt to ensure we weren't short of hookers.

Why would it be a surprise if Catalans won? They are in 4th and Leeds in 11th. They have a better squad and should win.

On the other hand Leeds are at home and despite their issues they ought to have that in their favour, given that Catalan are clearly not consistent.  One of these teams has to win, but in the circumstances, for one of them its going to be a big big disappointment when they lose.

On 27/06/2019 at 06:32, Old Frightful said:

Victoire à l'extérieur!

Home win here and away win at Cas will do for me.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

It's a good job for Catalans sake that they got points on the board early this year. They are the worst team in SL by a country mile on current form (well, maybe Huddersfield might have something to say about that). If they were on 14 or 16 you would really fear for them.

Archived