30 Jun: SL: Castleford Tigers v London Broncos KO 3.30pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/19 at 14:30

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cas to just nick this in a close one.

London might have won their last three but they were against struggling teams in Hull KR, Catalans and St Helens.

London might put in a poor enough performance to actually make Cas look good.

Cas 18 London 16.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Cas should and I think will win this, but London will be full of confidence and know that a win would be a huge step towards safety. London have been great lately but they are due an off night imo.

Cas by 16

13 hours ago, Berkshire Bronco said:

Haven't been to Wheldon Road in a few years either. 

Staying in Wakefield the night prior so hoping my inevitable hangover is improved by going 4 on the spin ?

Wakey has some sights to see! 

Think there are a few of us going so we can at least make a little bit of a neigh amongst the jungle roar

14 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

My first trip to Weldon road in 7 years.... Always like the fans there and excited we should get nearer than game at ET. Hoping to not get as wet as that game too... Weather looks a scorcher 

Scorcher or not, only wear flip flops if you have a strong bladder!

Atmosphere has been pretty poor at Cas of late but hopefully warm weather and a rare Sunday afternoon game will liven it up a bit.

2 hours ago, Gates1 said:

Scorcher or not, only wear flip flops if you have a strong bladder!

Atmosphere has been pretty poor at Cas of late but hopefully warm weather and a rare Sunday afternoon game will liven it up a bit.

Yep hopefully the weather and booze keep everyones spirits up.... A close game with a last minute win for the Broncos ideal ?

10 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

London might have won their last three but they were against struggling teams in Hull KR, Catalans and St Helens.

Cas 18 London 16.

wow my comment really hit a nerve didn't it!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

12 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Cas 18 London 16.

He ha ha...  but probably prescient.

Home advantage (the pitch) might favour Cas.

5 of the games this weekend are going to be interesting as the sharp end of the season shapes up. If London were to win, it puts the real frighteners on Leeds and HKR. If Cas win they keep up with the top 5 places or alternatively begin to look a bit sick.

All the other games look similar...  except Wire Saints which, no matter how entertaining (and let's hope they knock spots of each other), has no other interest.  I suppose if Wire lose at home then it's possible to suggest their wheels are beginning to drop off and HFC might begin to sniff blood.

After this week (maybe next?) the top5 might either consolidate or mid table may turn into a real dogfight.

Castleford by 12 . IMO the only two teams that I have seen in with a shout against St Helens are Castleford and Warrington. London will scrap as always but only one outcome for me.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

44 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Setting off now so going to be parked up by midday

Anyone recommend food/beer in Cas Town or surrounding? 

Xscape has many of the usual offerings but for Cas itself there is the very good Joy Bangla Indian and a nearby fish shop which does a good trade on match days, and that's about it. Junction Pub is good if you like real ales from wood barrels. ....er.....there's a bendy bridge......

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

Archived