Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gates1

Sosaia Feki - Cas

3 year deal to Cas for next year.  Happy with that.

Sharks fans appear to be glad to see him go on social media but I could see him been the type of player that goes very well in superleague.

6 hours ago, Gates1 said:

3 year deal to Cas for next year.  Happy with that.

Sharks fans appear to be glad to see him go on social media but I could see him been the type of player that goes very well in superleague.

I’d agree, a decent winger. Should be a good signing. More of a traditional style winger in that he’s got pace, footwork and good in the air but isn’t as accustomed to making the hard yards early in the set

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 27/06/2019 at 14:30, DoubleD said:

I’d agree, a decent winger. Should be a good signing. More of a traditional style winger in that he’s got pace, footwork and good in the air but isn’t as accustomed to making the hard yards early in the set

Is he related to the Sosaia Feki who plays at Cronulla? With him having the same name and all that...

Because the Sosaia Feki I've been watching every week for the best part of the decade is known for making the hard yards early in the set and for going missing oftentimes under the high ball especially in defense. As for the footwork, well, I suppose that running in a straight line from point A to point B requires some.

I do agree with the bolded bit though. He's a confidence player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

16 hours ago, Vichyssoise said:

Because the Sosaia Feki I've been watching every week for the best part of the decade is known for making the hard yards early in the set and for going missing oftentimes under the high ball especially in defense. As for the footwork, well, I suppose that running in a straight line from point A to point B requires some.

Was equally stunned with that previous comment.

Your response is everything I would have said.

19 hours ago, Vichyssoise said:

Is he related to the Sosaia Feki who plays at Cronulla? With him having the same name and all that...

I do agree with the bolded bit though. He's a confidence player.

Ok I could’ve worded my first post better with a bit more context. Yes he does make good metres, particularly off a quick ruck but he’s a more traditional style winger in the style of Regan Grace or Greg Eden rather than a blockbusting winger in more modern times like Hall, McGillvary or even Makinson. 

He’s definitely a confidence player, like the 2 I compared him to 

Edited by DoubleD
  • Thanks 1

Signed on a 3yr deal from next season - back line could now look like

Eden

Shenton

Blair

Feki

Mata'autia

Definite improvement on this year

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.