Toulouse at home

750VFR

Fair play to Toulouse, a big, strong, quick and very well drilled side. 

Just too much for us to handle. Some of the barrow players looked tired which can be fully appreciated given the mad fixtures we’ve had crammed in. 

The barrow try though, amazing from Ritson, pure skill to dance through like that. 

I personally didn’t think barrow played that bad, they were just that much bigger and faster which was too much for us to stick with and Ford was class with his movement and passing. 

9 hours ago, Gus Tyson said:

Fair play to Toulouse, a big, strong, quick and very well drilled side. 

Just too much for us to handle. Some of the barrow players looked tired which can be fully appreciated given the mad fixtures we’ve had crammed in. 

The barrow try though, amazing from Ritson, pure skill to dance through like that. 

I personally didn’t think barrow played that bad, they were just that much bigger and faster which was too much for us to stick with and Ford was class with his movement and passing. 

Agree with you earlier in the season I think they would have put 60 + on the scoreboard .We have improved a lot a better benchmark will be the Dewsbury game .

Archived