2020 Squad - Discussion Thread (Merged)

RogerT

Here is the list, and I will only add names once the club or BISSA announce signings, please don't add names just PM me and I will do the rest, thank you.

Head Coach. Craig Lingard.

Coaching Advisor to the coaching staff, Karl Harrison.                                     

Retirees                                                         Moved on.

James Brown                                                                                                  Hemmingway                                                       Joufrett

Dane Manning                                                                                                 Bretherton                                                             Brambani  

David Scott

George Senior                                                                                                     Gledhill                                                                  Brearley                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Smeaton     

Keenan Tomlinson                                                                                                                                                                          Lillycrop, to Rugby Union. 

Michael Ward

Lewis Galbraith

Joe Taira

Wayne Reittie

Danny Yates

Tyler Dickinson

Toby Everett

Allister Leak

Jonny Campbell

Niall Walker.

Ben White

Luke Hooley.

Lucas Walshaw

Dale Morton

Shaun Pick

Jack Blagbrough.

Shaun Lunt.

Anthony Bowman.

Trialists

Nyle Flynn

Kane Riley

Dom Horn

Sam Bowring

Tom Harrington..

• John Drake pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct until the club release any information or Bissa it will stay that way, Iro who does a lot of the spade work is away on holiday.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Bruce and Senior selected v Toulouse...does this mean, as they aren't listed as T.Rialist or Sam Ogden Else,  that they are Batley registered players and does it signify that they have been signed on short term contracts for the rest of 2019 or on ongoing contracts into 2020? As I said elsewhere...wheedling out information.

If I have read it correctly they have been here all season under tuition and on trialist forms, hence I think I have five amateurs training with us on the 2019 players signed on list.

Yes Rog, have seen them in kit at games, didn't know how they fitted in the the official RL roster. Can they play on Trialist forms, although I think I have seen that they are now signed??

As I understand it anybody who is on trialists forms can then be signed onto the playing register for this season on professional terms as one of the higher up teams did to get a player onto their books, in Archie's case it was a pre-curser to next season.  

56 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Where does it say he as.

on the Halifax forum they say its in the press...not sure which paper....

has he gone up in the world or sideways...?

Jouffret and Brearley...that's 19 tries down already for next season...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I'm not sure if a possible 50% change in personnel would be a good thing or bad thing

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

Now I get it.. I thought we'd signed some Bon Jovii tribute act

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Dom leaving!

I wouldn't be surprised

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

5 minutes ago, beestondog said:

Dom's off to Hunslet.

Figures it's like the retirement home for Batley & Dewsbury OAP (Old Age Players)

Archived