2020 Squad - Discussion Thread (Merged)

RogerT

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RogerT said:

It's Louis Jouffret 's dad and ex CEO of Catalan Dragons.

I was also confused as to whom Kevin was …. because if its KN then he needs more than passing note...he needs a direct PM or text/phone call….

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

19 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Figures it's like the retirement home for Batley & Dewsbury OAP (Old Age Players)

Its about right though isn't it? Nobody goes on forever (insert obvious joke here).

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

i know one more that is def stopping but cant say till its announced

I know six but also can't say who.

Top trumps anybody?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

He should be given a chance and think it a good appointment. Craig is one of our own

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I like the idea of Karl being there to help Craig develop in the role, its something Matt Diskin certainly needed so its great to see the club have learned from the gamble on Matt.

welcome home Craig, best of luck to both him and Karl.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

That'll do me!. I know we've bandied names about but I would say that this has been on the cards since the turn of the year after Keighley babbed on him. The really interesting and valuable appointment is that of Karl, who we thought was well seated at Bulls but he clearly still has some pull towards us. Hope he has some pull for 9ne or two decent players. Just waiting now for CL to announce his coaching team. 

Good appointments, a mix of youth and experience and both know the club inside out.  I don't think we could have done better for knowledge of the part time game. Roll on the rebuilding and next season, well done to the board for moving quickly so that recruitment can start. 

I don't think we can gauge linners on his cougar exploit. It seemed they didn't treat him well and solvency woes hit all paid employees. He knows what he is up against with a mount job.

Is it a one year try out or another 3 yr gamble. 

Welcome craig.

Those who dont remember him off the field he is the polar opposite to diskin.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived