2020 Squad - Discussion Thread (Merged)

RogerT

2 hours ago, C Hemmins said:

We've got 14 signed up players who are they?

See Roger....he's in charge of all that....

Batley Bulldogs Squad 2020

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of rumours but very few secrets in rugby league. The 3 rams are useful. Could be retaining jc now. White from fax barra looks decent. 

Rhinos an agent so I presume he can't be permitted full coach status but surely he will signpost the occasional gem to us....

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I like KT decent player who'd get better given a regular slot in the right position. Boys got potential I reckon

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I see on Twitter that another member of the current squad has signed and will be announced tonight.

I'd like to see Walker, Dickinson, Rettie, Leak, Yates onboard for 2020

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I see on Twitter that another member of the current squad has signed and will be announced tonight.

I'd like to see Walker, Dickinson, Rettie, Leak, Yates onboard for 2020

You don’t want much pm , bet your never happy on Christmas Day

IMG_0583.JPG

Excellent news I honestly thought we'd lose him to another team. 

Archived