6 Dane Chisholm                         

7 Louis Jouffret

8 Luke Cooper & Jack Bussey 

9 That new hooker & Danny Maskill

10 Alec Susino & James Harrison 

11 John Davies

12 Brad Day

13 James Lockwood

Yep, that's spot on I reckon based on what we know so far. I don't think we could have attempted a line-up list like this even last December so we are clearly a long way ahead of where we were a year ago.

I wonder what the plans for Alex Sutcliffe are? He's still under contract to Leeds next year but he'd be nowhere near their starting 17 you'd imagine and he's been very good for us this year. He's a bit like Luke Briscoe, and Baldwinson before him, in that he "feels" more like a Fev player than a Leeds one already, even though obviously he isn't.

Think we're still awaiting confirmation of whether Walters is leaving us or not, but if he is one upside of that is that Davies might return to his regular position as right edge back row - he's definitely more effective there than in the middle imo.

3 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Yep, that's spot on I reckon based on what we know so far. I don't think we could have attempted a line-up list like this even last December so we are clearly a long way ahead of where we were a year ago.

I wonder what the plans for Alex Sutcliffe are? He's still under contract to Leeds next year but he'd be nowhere near their starting 17 you'd imagine and he's been very good for us this year. He's a bit like Luke Briscoe, and Baldwinson before him, in that he "feels" more like a Fev player than a Leeds one already, even though obviously he isn't.

Think we're still awaiting confirmation of whether Walters is leaving us or not, but if he is one upside of that is that Davies might return to his regular position as right edge back row - he's definitely more effective there than in the middle imo.

No comparison with last season, is there?

I would be well chuffed if Walters stays, but I'm assuming that all five top players on the waiting list are leaving. Johnson playing for a contract. Not sure what we're doing with Spedding.

Sutcliffe would be a welcome addition but would signal to Hardcastle that he'd need to turn himself into a second-rower to make the 17 every week. I doubt that would faze Josh though.

17 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Sutcliffe would be a welcome addition but would signal to Hardcastle that he'd need to turn himself into a second-rower to make the 17 every week. I doubt that would faze Josh though.

For me both Sutcliffe and Hardcastle might end up as edge back rows. Either could already easily play that position at Championship level.

10 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Heard strong vibes of Danny Addy joining us next season.Dont really rate him but hope Im wrong and he proves to be an asset. 

TRL reporting that he has signed for Leigh as one of their FT players for next season. https://www.totalrl.com/leigh-centurions-snap-up-super-league-talent-for-2020/

2 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Us with Blackmore?

yes league weekly  mention  the three we've signed on danny addy and 

meanwhile league weekly understands Ben B has  also agreed  a deal to join FEV next year

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Dean Parata then. Yep, happy enough with that. Don't think he pulled up too many trees at Barrow but has looked lively for Toulouse from the little I've seen, not really seen enough of him to have a strong opinion. Probably confirms that Kingy's off.

me too only seen him twice us at home and york last week on our league looks lively but stats shows doesn't score many tries

5 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Dean Parata then. Yep, happy enough with that. Don't think he pulled up too many trees at Barrow but has looked lively for Toulouse from the little I've seen, not really seen enough of him to have a strong opinion. Probably confirms that Kingy's off.

Probably does mean King is leaving, although we could probably do with another hooker as well, given Jones had gone. Seems a decent signing to bring in though. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

On 27/06/2019 at 23:28, marklaspalmas said:

FIRST TEAM CONTRACTED PLAYERS        

1 Dane Chisholm* 2020 / 2021 / 2022

2 James Lockwood 2020 / 2021

3 Josh Hardcastle 2020 / 2021

4 Brad Day 2020 / 2021

5 John Davies 2020 / 2021

6 James Harrison 2020 / 2021                                

7 Jack Bussey 2020 / 2021     

8 Luke Cooper 2020 / 2021

9 Thomas Minns 2020/2021 NEW

10 Dean Parata 2020/2021 NEW

10 Louis Jouffret 2020 NEW

11 Alec Susino 2020 NEW

12 Jack Render 2020

13 Dakota Whylie 2020

Waiting/No info:

1 Scott Wheeldon 2019

2 Josh Walters 2019

3 Cameron King 2019

4 Makahesi Makatoa 2019

5 Conor Carey 2019

6 Jack Johnson 2019

7 Jake Spedding  2019

RESERVES

Danny Maskill (10 games)

Jorge Richardson (2 games)

Jimmy McDaniel (2 games)

Jimmy Beckett (2 games) Out on loan 

Morgan Punchard (1 game)

Spencer Darley (0 games) Out on loan

Kiedan Hartley (0 games) Out on loan 

Left/Leaving

Brett Delaney, Ase Boas, Watson Boas, Thompson Teteh, Jack Ormondroyd, Connor Jones.

Looking good that.Massively better than last year.Hope Carry is still with us next year.

Archived