York (A)

Wakefield Ram

12 hours ago, The King Of Leon said:

No one has mentioned the blatant trip by Spears and only getting a yellow, straight red all day. Agree the sending off was ridiculous. A draw would have been a fair result , a good game enjoyed it.

Trips haven't been a straight red since 2003 mate. They're a yellow.

I've no qualms with any of York's three cards if the referee sees it that way, but if they are, then Igbinedion's punch on Harris is at least a yellow, and Sykes' high tackle on Carter is a red.

Consistency is all I'm after! ? 

17 hours ago, YCKonstantine said:

I wont argue with the decisions against us but if you didn't see anything wrong with your lots performance than I suggest you open your eyes next time. 

Throwing punches, holding down in a professional foul manner, NUMEROUS head high tackles, taking out people off the ball, 19 leading with the elbow to take Brad Hey away from the line. And then he tries to goad the crowd by giving us a thumbs up. Well if you see him out and about give him this from us

????????????

Whilst highlighting your opinions of the Dewsbury team’s misdemeanours, you also would do well to consider your team’s fouls too. 

Explain ‘holding down in a professional foul manner’. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

Whilst highlighting your opinions of the Dewsbury team’s misdemeanours, you also would do well to consider your team’s fouls too. 

I already said I'm not arguing against our team, they got sin binned/sent off and fair enough, yet your team basically did the same thing and didn't.

Harris made a break, your player tackled him and held him down so the rest of your team could get back on the line. The referee gave a penalty for it yet didn't produce a yellow card. 

14 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

I already said I'm not arguing against our team, they got sin binned/sent off and fair enough, yet your team basically did the same thing and didn't.

Harris made a break, your player tackled him and held him down so the rest of your team could get back on the line. The referee gave a penalty for it yet didn't produce a yellow card. 

Obviously depends on the referee’s interpretation of the law. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

I

2 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

So you were happy with the way Dewsbury played the game then? 

8 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Trips haven't been a straight red since 2003 mate. They're a yellow.

I've no qualms with any of York's three cards if the referee sees it that way, but if they are, then Igbinedion's punch on Harris is at least a yellow, and Sykes' high tackle on Carter is a red.

Consistency is all I'm after! ?

Watching the video, Sykes tackle starts on the shoulder, possibly a yellow never a red. The York red card was definitely a red, reckless swinging arm to the head. You look for where the contact started (head) , where it ended (head) , the force used (significant) and any mitigating factors (like the player being stepped) He scored badly on all four counts. Didn't see Iggys  punch so can't comment

The referee was consistent with the high tackles you mention. One-eyed biased fans which we all are tend not to be the best judges. I ref games where both coaches think I favoured the opposition ? when frankly I don't care who wins.

16 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

it seems that certain York fans crossed the line a bit  on Sunday. Even deciding to give the young physio abuse .If that's  your level of sportsmanship then so be it.We wont forget see you next year.

Did they report it to the club?.

Your physio was in the referees ear, presumably trying to tell him a york player has hurt a poor little dewsbury player. 

Tell me when you've seen a physio going on at the referee about something?

She spent enough time on the pitch as it is, you may as well give her a playing shirt.

57 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Your physio was in the referees ear, presumably trying to tell him a york player has hurt a poor little dewsbury player. 

Tell me when you've seen a physio going on at the referee about something?

She spent enough time on the pitch as it is, you may as well give her a playing shirt.

Well you are the only team to have any problem with our physio over the few seasons she's been with us. Do you know what she was saying to the referee? No, so kindly keep your unsubstantiated allegations to your own board. Bit like Gav Wilson and his "inconsistent" referee comment. Or better still if you don't know what you're talking about its best not to say anything.

Archived