Newcastle away

townie88

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Something sadly a miss with this team, these players are better than this?????

When we keep saying that , maybe we aren’t . Maybe we’re just not very good . We’ve been rank average this year let’s be honest 

7 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Something sadly a miss with this team, these players are better than this?????

I totally agree.  How do they expect fans to support them when they don’t seem to be even trying?   Get rid and start again!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

When we keep saying that , maybe we aren’t . Maybe we’re just not very good . We’ve been rank average this year let’s be honest 

Hard to disagree on current results 

6 minutes ago, Keith T said:

I totally agree.  How do they expect fans to support them when they don’t seem to be even trying?   Get rid and start again!!

The only problem with that is that we will likely be starting again in this division and God knows which American high - rollers the Rugby League will have bussed in by then? 

Embarrassing . Again . Our team sheets and our performances are poles apart . From day one something badly wrong somewhere . We look so flaky , so soft , so inconsistent and so poor to often . Been a massive let down 

Well that’s 2 hours of my life I won’t get back. Disgusting display, a mixture of indifference and rank incompetence. Some of this team are clearly just going through the motions, I suspect they’ve been told already they’re not required for next year and are just playing their contract out. Oh and there’s one winger who shouldn’t ever get picked again, he’d struggle to defend his wing in a junior game, absolutely clueless. Season over now I reckon.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Newcastle have been improving but to go there and concede 10 tries shows that there is something not right at DP.   Our tackling seemed to be non-existant and our lack of pace was evident by the number of breakaway tries they scored.  

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

38 minutes ago, Keith T said:

Got to agree Keith, if as some say it’s a local coach next year let’s have shot of these well paid travelers and concentrate on a majority of locals if possible, like most am not averse to the select outsider

4 minutes ago, Keith T said:

Newcastle have been improving but to go there and concede 10 tries shows that there is something not right at DP.   Our tackling seemed to be non-existant and our lack of pace was evident by the number of breakaway tries they scored.  

Keith Newcastle are a very classy side on their own field it's embaressing to loose by that score yes but you will not be the only side that get a tonking there they are just far far too fast for any team in this league at home 

4 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Keith Newcastle are a very classy side on their own field it's embaressing to loose by that score yes but you will not be the only side that get a tonking there they are just far far too fast for any team in this league at home 

Hunslet and donny beat them there this season 

8 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

You really are a wind up merchant

17 minutes ago, Derwent said:

Well that’s 2 hours of my life I won’t get back. Disgusting display, a mixture of indifference and rank incompetence. Some of this team are clearly just going through the motions, I suspect they’ve been told already they’re not required for next year and are just playing their contract out. Oh and there’s one winger who shouldn’t ever get picked again, he’d struggle to defend his wing in a junior game, absolutely clueless. Season over now I reckon.

How was he ever identified as a potential semi-professional ? He's utter garbage.

2 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Surprised he's the only floating gloater to turn up on here. They're usually mobhanded  when we get stuffed.   

Not gloating at all replied to a comment off Keith and then the vultures start circling 

1 minute ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Surprised he's the only floating gloater to turn up on here. They're usually mobhanded  when we get stuffed.   

Nowt to gloat about we're maybe top but I think we threw the league away losing last week

Archived