Grand Final Predictions

12 hours ago, Chris22 said:

Has anyone from outside the top 2 ever made the Grand Final in the top 5 system? I'm not sure they have.

It's likely that Saints will come top. They haven't lost a game at home all year to date, so are likely to win one of their two home shots at Old Trafford.

Equally, Warrington look odds on to finish second. If all goes to form, they would play Saints away and if they lost Hull or Wigan at home. Win one, they are at Old Trafford.

The top 2 are rightfully given an advantage in this system and in any year will be favourites, especially this one as there is a gap between the top 2 and the rest.

Hull and Wigan have a chance of causing a shock, but coming 3rd or below in this system makes that a big challenge.

I think 4th is the point where it becomes difficult. It's sudden death from there.

If you finish 3rd you have to play away, but at least you get that second chance. Big difference between finishing 3rd and 4th in this system.

4 hours ago, MZH said:

I think 4th is the point where it becomes difficult. It's sudden death from there.

If you finish 3rd you have to play away, but at least you get that second chance. Big difference between finishing 3rd and 4th in this system.

It’s the best play off system there is IMO. The higher you finish the greater the reward.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived