Radio commentary

andyacko

RL Championship York City Knights v Dewsbury Rams live from Bootham Crescent from 2.45pm on BBC Radio York on 666 and 1260AM or online atwww.bbc.co.uk/rugbyleague. 
Important game for both sides today - should be a cracker...
Join us for all the FULL match commentary as it happens

I might listen to this once we pull clear of Toronto...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We try and do you a favour by tiring York out midweek and you go and blow it! 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

confused...ill come back later...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

York rested 9 players, we didn't but at least York did us a favour with playing a man short for 60 minutes, still not enough for us to win. 

Funny that ....they said they rested 9 players against us. So which 9 are the main players.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

11 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

We rested 9 players against Batley. We didn't rest anyone against Dewsbury.

are these untested  9 players signed on as squad  players?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 minute ago, RPH said:

are those 9 players signed on as rested players?....or are they part of your normal squad ?.....

"Opting for fresh legs over experience, Knights Head Coach James Ford made no less than nine changes from the team that won at Swinton three days ago: Full-back Matty Marsh was injured, Jason Bass and Perry Whiteley were rested, and Hull FC loanee Cam Scott was cup-tied having played in the last round on dual-reg for Doncaster against Oldham. In came York Acorn junior Matt Chilton for his first ever game at Championship level, Hull KR loanee Will Oakes, Brad Hey and Judah Mazive, who made his first appearance since the win at Rochdale six weeks ago.

In the pack, battering ram Jack Teanby along with veteran stars Graeme Horne, Sam Scott and skipper Tim Spears all got to rest up, while experienced hooker Andy Ellis was unavailable. In came Jack Blagbrough, Mike Kelly, Joe Porter, Leeds loanee Tyler Dupree and hooker Harry Carter. Former Hemel Stag Marcus Stock started at loose forward and produced an ‘Isaac Poad Man of the Match’ display in the middle."

1 hour ago, Gav Wilson said:

We rested 9 players against Batley. We didn't rest anyone against Dewsbury.

Apologies Gav,I  quoted a Dewsbury fan...I think....???

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived