2019 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMP HEAT 4 NRL UPDATED WE HAVE A WINNER

HERE'S HOW THE COMP WORKS
1: Everyone is welcome to join in

2: You pick one winning team a week

3: If your team wins, you survive. If your team loses or ties, you're eliminated.

4: You may only pick any team once while you survive in the heat - As an example if you pick St George Illawarra Dragons in any week , you can't pick them again in any other Week in the current heat .

5: You can edit picks as long as it is before kick off of the first game of that round.

6: All picks must be in before kickoff of the first game of the round.

7: The comp continues until there is a winner.

8: Don't miss a week or you will be eliminated.

9: No more new entries accepted once you have been eliminated or you have missed a weeks round in that current heat.

10: When the comp is down to 4 or less survivors in a heat, you must also enter a combined score of both teams playing, with your survivor pick.

11: Good luck everyone

NRL ROUND 16

Thursday, July 4th

Dragons vs. Storm WIN Stadium 7:50pm

Friday, July 5th

Tigers vs. Roosters Western Sydney Stadium 7:55pm

Saturday, July 6th

Knights vs. Warriors McDonald Jones Stadium 7:35pm

Sunday, July 7th

Sharks vs. Broncos Shark Park 4:05pm

Byes

Bulldogs, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Raiders, Sea Eagles, Titans

NRL Teams.jpg

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

• Graham pinned this topic
  • Graham unpinned this topic

Congratulations to Graham on his victory. Up against two Tykes  in the final  In the fantasy league the Tykes have beat me week in week out .This is my revenge!

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

Congratulations to Graham on his victory. Up against two Tykes  in the final  In the fantasy league the Tykes have beat me week in week out .This is my revenge!

We have nothing against you personally Irish Saint. You are a top guy. It’s just well we Tykes have to stick together... ?

Archived