Semi details

Batley Bob

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen today both finalist will get 7,500 pound plus a percentage of gate recipients for a percentage of tickets sold so hopefully the club can benefit from a trip to Wembley our trip will be fine if batley get their as our tickets have already arrived and in the east stand in block 108.. 

Hope you guys can summon up the spirit of 2010 and reach the final........... Not just because it's Sheffield you're playing either.

It'll be great for Rugby League in the area and whilst it might give you lot bragging rights for a while, I'd happily put up with it.......... as long as the Rams avoid relegation this season as well ? 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Good luck, hope you get to Wembley. 

Thanks spanishknight. I think most supporters didn't really show a lot of interest at first,  then all of a sudden its nearly semi final time and some fans are starting to get a bit giddy. Should be a good game with Sheffield been favourites. I do hope we can make the final and salvage something from a disappointing season which I and most fans thought would have been more productive. 

15 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Thanks spanishknight. I think most supporters didn't really show a lot of interest at first,  then all of a sudden its nearly semi final time and some fans are starting to get a bit giddy. Should be a good game with Sheffield been favourites. I do hope we can make the final and salvage something from a disappointing season which I and most fans thought would have been more productive. 

Yep, should be worth a contract extension for the coach at the very least.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I don't know how many fans you are expecting to take but I would advise that everyone has an umbrella. There is only covered accommodation for about 100, everyone else is out in the elements and rain is forecast.

Still, it's worth £18 of anyone's money to visit such luxury.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

I don't know how many fans you are expecting to take but I would advise that everyone has an umbrella. There is only covered accommodation for about 100, everyone else is out in the elements and rain is forecast.

Still, it's worth £18 of anyone's money to visit such luxury.

Given the temperature outside just now, standing out in the rain without a brolly sounds like the height of luxury

1 hour ago, Bi11 said:

Given the temperature outside just now, standing out in the rain without a brolly sounds like the height of luxury

Well, in Batley it probably is.

13 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well, in Batley it probably is.

I know what you mean BSJ;  but I have this contraption on the bathroom wall that throws water at me like indoor rain!.  No doubt it will be commonplace in Dewsbury sometime in the not too distant future.

Archived