Dewsbury away

Barroooww

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did we kick the 2 to make it 10-20. 

We had them on the rack full set of 6 on there line we go over that's the game. We kick the two then knock on off the restart, they score and that's it. Our negativity has done us alongside on I'll discipline.

Dewsburys remaining games

Sheffield (A)
Halifax (H)
Rochdale (A)
Featherstone (H)
Batley (A)
Bradford (H)
Toulouse (A)
Widnes (H)

Barrows remaining games.

Leigh Centurions (H)
Swinton Lions (A)
York City Knights (H)
Bradford Bulls (H)
Sheffield  (A)
Toronto Wolfpack (A)
Batley Bulldogs (H)

We need to win whatever they do plus one more game to bring it to points difference. Uphill task.

22 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Awful second half performance we look scared to use interchanges. Smith out on his a##e and we don't bring him off. Relegation beckons 

That sounds like we were struggling with injuries again. Countless times this season we've been unable bring on fresh legs. Plus a few times we've had to play with less than 13 on the pitch. Sounds like this might be the case again.

4 minutes ago, NWDuk said:

That sounds like we were struggling with injuries again. Countless times this season we've been unable bring on fresh legs. Plus a few times we've had to play with less than 13 on the pitch. Sounds like this might be the case again.

Think toal was done but the rest nothing could be seen. Our chairman and coach tend to go quiet when we lose so I ask both of them what is the plan if we go down? Because saying we won't go down isn't good enough anymore we're probably down now 

6 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Where are we taking 4/6 points from? We were dreadful today and look awful against teams around us it's only the top teams we turn up for 

Well that's good because we've got a few top teams to play.

I'd have suggested we took the points from the weaker teams... But I admire your optimism! Keep it up lad!

2 minutes ago, NWDuk said:

Well that's good because we've got a few top teams to play.

I'd have suggested we took the points from the weaker teams... But I admire your optimism! Keep it up lad!

We've beat Batley Rochdale fax and fev ran the likes of sheff in the league and york/leigh in cups close we seem to turn it up for the big games so I wouldn't say we took points from just weaker teams

6 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

We've beat Batley Rochdale fax and fev ran the likes of sheff in the league and york/leigh in cups close we seem to turn it up for the big games so I wouldn't say we took points from just weaker teams

I'm not doubting you. I was taking the ###### out of your ridiculous negatively.

Asking where the points are coming from because we have to play top teams and then casually mentioning that we can turn over top teams on our day. 

4 minutes ago, NWDuk said:

I'm not doubting you. I was taking the ###### out of your ridiculous negatively.

Asking where the points are coming from because we have to play top teams and then casually mentioning that we can turn over top teams on our day. 

Don’t think he’s being ridiculously negative I think that’s a bit OTT. I just think he’s being realistic tbh

5 minutes ago, NWDuk said:

It's called realism and that's the problem with out support we think that we're superior if we don't critisize. Where do you think our points are coming from? Bar maybe Batley at home today was our most winnable and we were dreadful, did you witness the s###e display served up today? 

58 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

I think Dewsbury should beat Rochdale & Batley  and dare I say it we should beat Swinton & Batley. That makes only the same points as Barrow & Dewsbury. I'll study the League Express tomorrow.

On what evidence?

Archived