Carr joins the Rhinos

Gareth hock

2 minutes ago, hrtbps said:

Anyone else feel like a total mug seeing Carr sat next to Agar at the Leeds game wearing a Leeds shirt?

Our arrangement with Leeds is making us an absolute joke of a club. A laughing stock. 

No not really, we have dual reg with Leeds, Ian Hardman whilst with us at Fev worked for the Leeds foundation and still does. Perhaps they’re getting Ryan super league ready for when we make the big time ???

Im Fev and im proud

2 minutes ago, hrtbps said:

Anyone else feel like a total mug seeing Carr sat next to Agar at the Leeds game wearing a Leeds shirt?

Our arrangement with Leeds is making us an absolute joke of a club. A laughing stock. 

This dun't sit nice with me i know he said he is focused on the fev job but think we will be looking for a new coach for next season and he will prob take cam king with him too the lure of SL will always win over the championship 

2 minutes ago, plug said:

This dun't sit nice with me i know he said he is focused on the fev job but think we will be looking for a new coach for next season and he will prob take cam king with him too the lure of SL will always win over the championship 

It's only to the end of the season, New Leeds head coach New team of coaches, might not be wanted.

11 minutes ago, hrtbps said:

Works both ways, do you think we can keep taking & Leeds wouldn't want anything from us !!!

23 minutes ago, hrtbps said:

18 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

No not really, we have dual reg with Leeds, Ian Hardman whilst with us at Fev worked for the Leeds foundation and still does. Perhaps they’re getting Ryan super league ready for when we make the big time ???

Doesn't Davide Longo also have a role with Leeds?

2 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Doesn't Davide Longo also have a role with Leeds?

Not sure on that one, but two of my nieces support rhinos ???

Im Fev and im proud

Ryan  is being groomed for 3 to 4 years time. Enjoy Ryan while we have him; which will be for a good few seasons.  The players signing up know full well that the set up will be stable for at least two seasons.  `chill out for once and stop moaning.  

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

56 minutes ago, hrtbps said:

felt proud actually, there are no other championship coaches getting that level of experience.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

12 minutes ago, lingard said:

felt proud actually, there are no other championship coaches getting that level of experience.

I know hes not employed by a champ club at the minute but Richard Marshall has dropped on at Saints to be fair probably more so than Carr and he is a championship coach

1 hour ago, hrtbps said:

Not really, its just a uniform that comes with a position.  We expect the Leeds lads to wear a Fev shirt when they play for us.

9 hours ago, elppaxr2i said:

I know hes not employed by a champ club at the minute but Richard Marshall has dropped on at Saints to be fair probably more so than Carr and he is a championship coach

That's probably because he spent plenty of time in the Cas dug out through their DR agreement with 'fax ?

So.....

The Fev coach, a capable and articulate Aussie, who has pulled our squad together from a pre-season shambles to Top 5 outfit playing good rugby does the following....

1. Puts on a Leeds polo and beats Cas.

2. Puts on a Fev polo and beats Leigh.

What am I not happy about?

We have a Partnership with Leeds and it works both ways, so good luck to Carr working at Leeds. Also we have just had to fork out a £10k fine and have got Reynolds back on loan. Leeds taking on Carr may well have helped us pay for both. 

For me it’s like a premiership football manager involved in managing an international Team at the same time which has happened before.It would bother me if they were taking players from Fev for Leeds which isn’t happening.We are performing well with Leeds DR so Lets just enjoy the ride?

16 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Not sure on that one, but two of my nieces support rhinos ???

I blame the Auntie!

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

3 hours ago, Fev1983 said:

Colin - Where does the wit come from?

Just the way my mind works Fev 1983, I like a laugh. I find it the antidote for most ills. Cheers.

It's the same sort of situation as happened with Hunslet and Leeds with Barry Heaton and nobody smashed them for that.

Archived